Good tool to use when researching over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccure

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Colombia, South America
I just wanted to let you know about a tool, named ZOTERO, that is a plug in for Mozilla browser.

I think it is a great tool for those people that like to research over the Internet.

Note: I do not have anything to do with the tool. I just use it and I think it is very useful to keep your research organized.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
I just wanted to let you know about a tool, named ZOTERO, that is a plug in for Mozilla browser.

I think it is a great tool for those people that like to research over the Internet.

Note: I do not have anything to do with the tool. I just use it and I think it is very useful to keep your research organized.
What is it? - ie what does it do / what is it for? (Being lazy, unlike Kate! :p)

ccure

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Colombia, South America
Ccure, a lot of members don't visit the Outside because they don't like the "controversy". If you want me to move this to the general discussion where more might see it, I can. Just let me know.

Lu

Lu.

Thank you! Yes I do think it is a good idea to move it to general discussion.

Angela:

By definition: Zotero [zoh-TAIR-oh] is a free, easy-to-use Firefox extension to help you collect, manage, and cite your research sources. It lives right where you do your work—in the web browser itself.

Now, You can have your links organized, can create notes to your links, can creat collections and sub-collections, can attach documents to/from a webpage, can link a web/document/file/picture with others web/document/file/picture. You would have image of every webpage you add to a collection in your own equipment, so you do not have to be online to see them, It has a lot and lot of functions! It is great!

And it is FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread