• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Dan Bean

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
UK
ecigfind.com
I usually mix my own as it's cheaper, more fun and great if you want to get flavours and strengths just right. I usually get a load of strong base liquid and just water down with PG/VG as required, using flavour concentrates from the usual suppliers (LF etc). Buying premade eliquid is always risky as you often end up with dodgy flavours and some of the Chinese stuff can be inconsistent between batches. Pre-bottled eliquids can also be overpriced, unless you buy in large quantities. May be wiser to compare UK eliquid prices between sellers and look at their multi deals, discounts etc if you want to go down that route, or just mix your own.

If you want the best of both worlds, get a fairly large quantity of your favourite flavoured liquids and then just top up with VG and nicotine to get the balance right. You'll lose some of the flavour intensity whenever you dilute, but the throat hit and consistency will be more likely to be closer to what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Yes we have had that problem once from Mister-Ecig i guess at there prices the stuff soon gets sold out.We tend to now order more eliquid but not as often, i emailed them yesterday and there is a big order on it's way from Hangsen :)

IMO Hangsen isnt cheap at £1.50 a 10ml bottle. It's horrible eliquid, and there are much better options out there than Hangsen, even at that price point.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well, yes.. I didn't put it very well. Nearly all of the range is totally un-vape-able.

and some Vendors are still charging £4.99. What a joke.
Phew! ..means I don't need to try any more :laugh:

Prices, quality, reliability ..it's a bit of a minefield in the early days! One of the reasons this forum is so good! :)

mechanism

Jan 6, 2013
UK
I hang out in the Hangsen thread on ECF in the DIY forums, it's one that I read most days. I learned a lot from that thread on mixing with Hangsen concentrates and actually Hangsen is now my favourite brand. I buy my Hangsen essences from cig-eliquid / Top quality e-liquid base - DIY mixing base and flavours, cloud9vaping and sometimes from hangsen europe. I've never tried premixed Hangsen, but have heard that those are often awful and also that the cheap ones aren't real Hangsen. Liberty Flights used to sell the real deal Hangsen premixed (their Original range) and lots of people really liked those juices so they're bringing some of their Original range back by popular demand apparently.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
mrs lords - Mrs Lord & Co,

8 quid a 10ml bottle plus 3 quid postage. not cheap by any standards. would have to be pretty special juice at those prices. that said like the sound of some of their flavours, pretty unusual. which ones do you recommend?

They were £8 for 15ml... I don't think that has changed?

Mrs Lord & Co reviews | All the Juices

Rab D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Perth, Scotland
mrs lords - Mrs Lord & Co,

8 quid a 10ml bottle plus 3 quid postage. not cheap by any standards. would have to be pretty special juice at those prices. that said like the sound of some of their flavours, pretty unusual. which ones do you recommend?

Following recommendation made here, I bought Mrs L's Seville Marmalade; and also got the Pontefract Cakes. The marmalade is an orange crush flavour with a zing to it, good for a wake-up in the morning. The Pontefract Cakes is a really good liquorice flavour, very pleasant; I've now bought a 50ml bottle, and 15ml each of Druide and Navy Cut, both of which sound interesting. They are dear, and no discount codes, but (in my experience at least) so is buying lower-priced stuff which ends up sitting on a shelf. I'd suggest getting a bottle of the Marmalade, and a bottle of whichever of the others takes your fancy the most.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I've finally got around to ordering from vaping king, picked up some Zombie puss, Yorkshire fog and apple pie and custard.

Yorkshire fog was for me, I've gone through 4 fills in my kayfun so I need to order more! It's a murray mint flavour (I don't usually use mint but thought it would make a nice change). Wish I'd tried it sooner, I usually change flavours a few times each day but been on this 2 days straight!

Zombie puss is for OH but I've tried some, smells like washing up liquid but taste is good, like iron brew chewy bars.

Apple pie and custard, ordered this one for OH too. Custard is lovely with sweet apple, bit too sweet for me but now I want to try kings custard!

I've heard great reviews for the monkey .... but I'm not a fan of banana so I will probably miss this one. Definitely recommend trying them if you haven't already :D

Rab D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Perth, Scotland
those are the ones that caught my attention. let me know your thoughts on them when they arrive please?

I can't (yet) recommend the Navy Cut due to what more experienced vapers term, "wicking issues". (I mean, how hard can it be, to put a bit of cotton wool through a coil?? But can I manage it, without gurgling (the coil, not me) or incinerating the cotton? No.) I think it's fair to assume it doesn't really taste like burnt socks.

I can recommend the Druide. It's flavour is a cousin to the Pontefract Cakes; it's lighter but there's liquorice there, as well as absinthe, and some other things going on which I get occasional hints of but just can't quite place, all pleasant. The colour is great; not dayglo green, but quite pale and slightly murky (or maybe my T-Protank needs a good clean).

I was pleased to find the big bottle of Pontefract Cakes just as good as the 15ml. Hopefully this time I will be able to let it steep for a wee while...

Rab D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Perth, Scotland
those are the ones that caught my attention. let me know your thoughts on them when they arrive please?

Resolved the wicking issues I was having... but alas, not enjoying the Navy Cut. According to the blurb, it's "An unusual tobacco blend with some interesting island flavours. A hint of coconut punches through a rum and chocolate body to leave a lasting impression". I'm not getting coconut, rum or chocolate, only a mild non-descript flavour of tobacco and a fierce throat hit. I'm going to put it back in the cupboard and let it steep for a bit.

alchy

Moved On
Sep 4, 2014
United Kingdom
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier advertising

Rab D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Perth, Scotland
I'm posting again on Mrs Lord's Navy Cut; think now my earlier unfortunate experience was down to my inept addition of nicotine base (bought 0mg).

Anyway, now finding it very pleasant; quite a rich taste, not overly sweet or overbearing, occasional hints of rum.

Meantime, I seem to have overdone it on the Pontefract Cakes, because it seems to have a thinner flavour now than it did a few weeks ago. I find if I vape a lot of anything, then it tastes less and less. Maddening. Does anyone else find this? My tank collection is getting bigger and bigger, so I can change juice more often!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread