• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried ecotine? I like their range of flavours and they do 50/50. I recommend banana maple & pecan cookie, and Lemon meringue pie. They currently have a 50% discount. not sure how long for. anyway, coupon code is butterscotch. Ecotine | Ecotine Affordable E-juice

Hey guys! I've got Vamo V5 and kayfun on the way soon and I want to find a good E Liquid supplier in the UK that can do a 50/50 ratio for me? I'm not too fussed on flavours, mainly menthol or vanilla. I'm always up for trying new flavours!

Long story short I bought some Vanilla from Sunecig, sun ecig,e cigarettes, e liquid where I usually buy my liquid, and it had to be the nastiest liquid I've ever had, they had crap customer support and haven't replied to me, so I'm not buying from there again.

I've currently got a Kanger Unitank and an Ego Battery. I'm most likely going to be using my kayfun and my Kanger on my Vamo. Just want some nice flavours as I really don't want nasty flavour again.

Thanks!

EDIT: 50/50 isn't necessary, anything that can produce a nice amount of vapour and give me a good constant throat hit is fine for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread