good vendors that you don't hear about often with strong flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I know there's a couple of threads similar to this but I thought I'd ask anyways... what are some good under-rated or not talked about as much vendors that are really good with strong flavors? Either with a flavor shot/extra flavor option or they are just made with lots of flavoring. I've been buying all the popular/hyped up/raved about juices and while I usually don't 'hate' any of them, I can't say I love them either. My main problem is that the flavors are really just too subtle and I can't taste any of it and I end up getting bored of the juice and looking for something new. I'm spending too much money now and I know DIY is an option but it just seems like a lot of mess and tinkering to get what I want and I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that yet.

Here are a few of the vendors I am interested in trying next: The Plume Room, Fuzion Vapors, Moon Mountain, and Goodejuice.. Darkest Day Vapor looks interesting as well. I've tried HHV, Ahlusion, AIV, MBV and most of the popular-ish vendors (can't be bothered to list them all because there are a lot) and they weren't really for me. I need something with fairly reasonable prices (no more than $7 for a 10ml or $10 for a 15ml) and good bakery/sweet flavor options. Thanks!

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I've found the flavors that I've tried from Vapetrik are pretty strong and sweet, namely the Khlorine and Coo Ca Choo. Dorky Stud is a little less 'in your face' but still sweet. I have yet to try their The Right Stuff, Foxy Fuel, Joe Kuhr, and Nana's Cream (been giving them a good steep). 10ml are $6.95 and they have combo packs that drops the price even a bit lower.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Glad to see someone else thinking about trying DarkestDayVapors. They're my 'go-to' vendor but they're not mentioned that frequently on this board.

If you let us know what flavors you tend to like, you'd probably get better suggestions.

I know you said you don't want to get into DIY'ing at this point but another option is simply to buy a couple of flavorings and then simply add a bit to juices you've bought.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I saw someone post about them on another thread and took a gander at their site and liked what I saw, but I'm still undecided because there are so many options and no way to know which I'll like the most. I thought about buying some flavorings to doctor up weaker juices but if I'm gonna go through all the trouble of changing the intended flavor of the juice, I might as well make my own?

DSullivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Spring Lake Heights
I find Halo has mostly strong flavors and does not needing steeping like some of the others do. Kringle Curse is strong pepepermint, sub zero very strong menthol, and Shamrock a good strong chocolate (supposed to have a mint tone to it, but I don't notice it, I add some Kringle). I like strong flavors too, so I will be following this thread.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I saw someone post about them on another thread and took a gander at their site and liked what I saw, but I'm still undecided because there are so many options and no way to know which I'll like the most. I thought about buying some flavorings to doctor up weaker juices but if I'm gonna go through all the trouble of changing the intended flavor of the juice, I might as well make my own?

You're right - so many vendors, so little time. :) And I agree that there's no way to know what you'll like. It seems like a crap shoot sometimes.

But as regards the flavoring, I personally think that DIY is the way to go. But you said you didn't want to do that. The suggestions to use flavorings is sort of like a baby step on the way to DIY'ing. I'm not talking about 'changing' flavors, merely 'punching' them up a bit.

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
Zeus Juice has been the strongest flavor vender i have tried. A couple flavors here and there from other vendors have been as flavorfull/stronger than Zeus Juice, but overall, they are the most flavorfull (Pluid is the only one that was stronger). No extra flavor shots needed.

A couple of their flavors have actually become too strong with steeping. Their fire and ice is now only used to mix, and the banana milkshake that i smoke for 2 days straight when it came in the mail is now too much banana and slightly too sweet. I LOVE banana, and now use it to mix with other juices as well.

They dont get alot of love on the forums, but they are one of the few vendors i have already reordered from.

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
You should check out ECBlend if you are interested in having the option to get extremely strong flavors.

ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better

You can either choose from pre-mixed flavors (that you can customize) or you can create your own with up to any 4 flavors (and percentages) you want, and they have a TON of flavors to choose from.

But either pre-mixed or create-your-own, you have several options to get the juice suited to your taste. For example they have options to get double-extra flavor, and/or double-extra sweetener (they even warn about choosing these options as it will be really potent). There is also options to add a little more flavor or sweetener, or just keep it the way it is by default. They have a super-strong methol option as well.

It's quite fun making your own mix on their site without the hassle of true DIY, and if the flavor is good enough they feature it on their site under customer creations for others to buy. Either way they are the kings in giving the customers tons of choices, don't think I have ever seen a ejuice site with as many customization options as them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread