Goodbye Cigs!!! Hello Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Hello All!!! Noob vaper here. I'm so glad to quit smoking and start vaping... been cig free for a month now and everything tastes a lot better!!!

Smoking is past!!! Vaping is the future!!! and the future is now!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Congrats on quitting!! Surprising how easy it was isn't it?

Welcome to ECF!

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
the only thing is I'm here all the way in dubai and having a hard time looking for e-juice and other vaping needs.. they have a ban on selling e-cigs and similar products

So can you own and use e-cigs and vapor? Can say friends send stuff to you? Can you order from online sources? How big is this ban?

Mohammed Ahmed Hamad

Unresolved Status
Nov 21, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
So can you own and use e-cigs and vapor? Can say friends send stuff to you? Can you order from online sources? How big is this ban?

yes you can own it and openly use it. there's a ban but its not quite enforced strictly. but there are no stores to buy supplies. although I was suprised how easy it was to find sellers through social media. vape gear and e-juices are here you just have to find it.

Started from an EMOW now we're here. A joyetech Evic VT 60W full MOD. I'm enjoying it and already looking at other gears
IMG_4964.JPG

Reactions: teemae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread