jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
ANALOG -- Good ejuice

50/50 blend, House Brewed Line of NETs
12 mg nicotine

Sampled on Phoenix V4 RDA, with coils running between .9-1.5 ohms on a K100 mech mod. A total of three vaping sessions for each sampled liquid.

This is a cigarette tobacco blend, and that is what makes it work so well. It's not a single flavor, nor is it a layered flavor, it's a perfect blend of earthy tones, smokey robustness and a sly sweetness that compliment each other to energize the whole of the flavor core. It's a smooth, silky vape with a touch of wintergreen -- so light on the exhale that you almost miss it. I hate wintergreen, but this is a wisp that adds not distracts in an abstract way.

There is actually a slight throat hit for me at 12mg, which means it should be rock solid on the 24mg I normally vape. The vapor is thick and creamy. Ah, I forgot to mention the creaminess factor. It reminds me of HHV's creamy tobacco, so it might be the Cavendish used. It's just another aspect that raises ANALOG above Wrangler Light or Wild Turkey.

I've been enjoying ANALOG as much as Organic #1, GJ4, and my HHV juices. It's a complex blend that is 100% satisfying. I could vape this for a long period without thinking to change or caring to switch it up.

Acadian Gold -- Good Ejuice
50 Pg/50 VG --proprietary ratio
12mg nicotine

Sampled on Phoenix V4 RDA, with coils running between .9-1.5 ohms on a K100 mech mod. A total of three vaping sessions for each sampled liquid.

Acadian Gold from Goodejuice wasn't even on my radar, much like their Natural Perique. It just didn't sound like one that I would care to try. The interesting thing about care packages is that you never know what you'll end up with. Acadian Gold was a surprise, and a flavor I enjoyed with my first drag.

I haven't had much luck with liking the yellow leaf tobaccos in the past. Mostly ended up as too dry or a touch of wet dog funk. Apparantly I had only skimmed the surface of a much deeper pond. Goodejuice's Acadian Gold is a robust, earthy gold leaf tobacco blend with a touch of sweetness (or moisture), slightly toasted but not smoky. Just delightful leafy taste.

Acadian Gold is easily enjoyed all day long, hitting the spot while keeping your mind focused on life and not the juice.

Apple Cured Tobacco -- Good Ejuice
50 PG/50 VG ratio
12 mg nicotine

Apple Cured Tobacco is part of Goodejuice's Flavor Infused NETs line with a standard ratio of 50/50. According to the website's description, the tobacco is cured with a premium organic apple flavoring. The apple is a sweet red or golden delicious tasting overly ripe, like a sweet apple concentrate. At first it's slightly acidic, boozy until the tobacco rises to drown out the brightness. The tobacco itself seems to be Virginia, and I thought I detected a bit of bite or harshness to it, as if it might have some flue-cured about it.

Overall, it's a nice short-session vape. There's enough tobacco underneath the sweet apple to balance it out after a few minutes of vaping. There are other Goodejuice House Brewed line that I would reach for first. Apple Cured lies somewhere in the middle.

GoodeJuice's House Brewed NETs are available here:
Electronic Cigarettes Chicago | E Cigarettes | E Cigs | Smokeless Cigarettes | eCigarette Minooka, IL

reviews originally posted in the
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread