Goodejuice Patriot and Organic Blend Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Goodejuice recently offered some free nic joose for review so of course i accepted! my tastes may not be the same as yours but this is my review of the two i received: "Patriot" and "Organic Blend". Both are 50/50 PG/VG blends at 12mg. Organic Blend - this is really a nice smooth tobacco.mild to me not a harsh flavor almost has the taste of a real cig to me. i love this one.its not overly sweet just a great refreshing tobacco taste . it will be on my list to buy! Now for the PATRIOT, this one has a stronger tobacco flavor more of a light cigar taste.you can feel this one more in the back of your throat. more robust i'd say. stronger in flavor,more tobacco leaf flavor. while i do like the flavors of both the Organic will be the one i would order it has just the right tobacco taste for me, nice smooth and not over powering almost tasted like i was smoking my favorite cig without all the nastiness! So to sum this up I would say if you like your tobacco bold go with Patriot for a smoother refreshing taste go with the Organic!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread