Goodejuice Patriot & Organic Blend e-Liquid review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
I received two samples from GoodeJuice.com for review. Being a recent convert from analogs, I feel I bring a fresh vaper perspective to it.

Each liquid is a 50%/50% PG/VG Blend at 12 MG Nicotine strength.
I rated each on "Vapor, Throat Hit and Flavor. Using a 1 to 5 scale. They were tested on an RN4081 and a 510.

Patriot: The tobacco flavor is right up front. It has a pipe tobacco mouth feel. There are sweet notes that linger on the tongue. Very mildly though. Almost like a cigar. Excellent vapor. I enjoy the flavor. Being fresh off smoking filtered cigarillos, this has a familiar taste and essence.

Overall I gave it a 3.5 out of 5. If it had a bigger Throat Hit it would be a strong 4. If you like bold tobacco flavors that are not overwhelming, this is very nice. I could see vaping this at a higher Nicotine level or a stronger PG mix.

Organic Blend: This has mild sweet notes. There was an occasional maple scent like hickory/maple bacon... Again, great vapor. However, the flavor is just too mild for me. It reminds me of my wife's ultra light analogs. Simply not enough flavor.

I gave this a 2.5 out of 5. Bolder flavor and stronger Throat Hit would make this a high 3 or low 4.

Your individual tastes my vary by use and equipment. Taste is subjective, reviews seldom are ;)

I want to thank GoodeJuice.com for the opportunity to review these e-Liquids. Just by the complexity of the samples and the process they go through to make their flavors, I can definately see trying out their other flavors. Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread