• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Goofiest/Ugliest Pic your have of your Pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Here's Piper at her..well..NOT so best...

028.jpg

She was in the middle of a yawn and stretched her neck out towards the camera at the same time tonight..couldn't resist!!

Hard to believe that THIS is the same dog!!

002.jpg

Last edited:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
How was the doggie breath? I know Buddie's can get pretty bad.:shock: I do love Science Diet's Oral care.:) I highly recommend it.

Now I'm going to have to set RW on a mission to get an awful picture of Buddie.
Would you believe she knows what a camera is---every time we get close to her with one, she lays down.:blink:
It might be a coincidence, but I don't think so.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
No coincidence here! Piper knows what a camera is too! But she walks away!! I think the fact that the little lens portion comes out of it when you turn it on scares her. :oops:

I've missed SO many good pics! Every time I turn it on, she's off!!

Her's breath's not too bad JJ, she get's raw chicken backs as her dinner, so the bones do wonders cleaning her teeth me thinks..

And Izzy was a cutie pie Topaz! But you're right, she does look a bit cheesed off!! :laugh:

Last edited:

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Ash Ketchum AKA mister noodles.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-i-think-my-dog-loves-smell-caleb-ash-001.jpg

This is my son's cat and he is so spoiled it's unreal I think he really believes he is a person. He is in charge of the others cats and both my dogs and chases around our rabbits. He has been handled so much that he will pretty much let you do anything and sit there and just purr away. I'm not sure if that cat's paws ever even touched the floor for the first few months of his life. His internal clock is unreal. He knows exactly when my son has to get up for school and exactly when to expect him home. If my son is late or stays over at a friends house the cat get all sulky and picks on the dogs and cats.

Last edited:

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
  • Deleted by trukinlady
  • Reason: wrong thread

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Miss Dinky in her Halloween costume. She doesn't look very happy, does she?

100_4874.jpg

Ba ha haaa!! GREAT shot! :laugh:

Our other Doberman, Missy, LOVED playing dress up! We had a light up collar for her for XMas and she spent HOURS staring at herself in the mirror!! It was BIZARRE!

She had a clown costume for Halloween and just LOVED going out and about with the neighbourhood kids..there was about 3 that did it with her and a lot more that WANTED to, but they weren't big enough for us to trust them with her on their own.

(THEY probably thought they'd get better candy with a DOBERMAN by their side, but it probably went the other way...) :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread