Got a used reo yesterday buying a new one tonight. few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So yesterday I acquired a used reo grand in a trade.

Today I sold my Vanilla copper mod with omega atomizer so I could pick up another reo grand. One for home use and the one I got in trade will be for work..

I have an rm2 on the one I got yesterday.

So I am going to order a Wrinkle Black with mahogany door tonight. I want to get an Cyclone on this one found a bottom fed version here.. Atomizers (scroll down to find bottom fed cyclone). I am assuming that this is the cyclone I am seeing others use?

also will I need rob to mill the catch cup for me for this to work?

Thank you for any help

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Yes, PM rob and have him mill the cup, list everything you want, including if getting another RM2 that you want it unmilled. He'll send you an invoice so don't order on the site.

Yep, that looks like the real deal. They do not sell the kit with BF plus AFC so you'll need to order the AFC separately if you want it.

SavageClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
where can I order the afc top cap. And please excuse me for my lack of knowledge on the reo grands I am still learning.

I know I want the wrinkle black with mahogany.
I am still unsure if i will need the top cap milled or not to fit the cyclone? can someone clear this up for me please..

You said list everything I want what other options are there?

and i am assuming that the new ones still are not coming with the upgraded parts for the sub ohm builds correct?

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
a cyclone without the AFC (air flow control) will fit on an unmodified Grand.

a cyclone with the AFC will need to sit on a milled Reo.

Good idea using two - i take 2 to work myself - one "factory" grand which is all beaten up, but works just fine - and one "office" grand, which looks rather cool by my computer.
My rationale is that one is a spare, not that i have ever needed one.

T

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
The cyclone without AFC will fit a standard unmilled REO. If you want to use the Air Flow Control you'll need the REO milled. I'd suggest an extra spring, some RM2 screws, spare bottles, some O-rings, spare tube.

No the sub ohm kit is on order from the OEM, first test unit was not up to Rob's standards so he's waiting for corrected test units.

Edit: they have the AFC and BF atty http://indyvaporshop.com/cyreat.html

Last edited:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
When I bought my cyclone, I couldn't find anyone that carried the bf version with the afc cap. So, I started looking for the afc cap by itself; no luck. I ended up buying a top feed from here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301030685164

Following turbocad's advice, I drilled the center post myself. I know I've posted this pic several times now but...

a1.jpg

And...

a2.jpg

ETA: The one on ebay is "buy it now or best offer". I offered $75.00 with free shipping and they accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread