Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
i want to buy smok x8 full set including free e juice in singapore .... is there to have supplier in singapore ?
Hello @skittyskitty and welcome to ECF! The short answer is - Vaping is illegal in Singapore.

Please see below:

Under section 16(2A) of the Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act (TCASA), it is illegal to possess, purchase and use vaporisers in Singapore as of 1 February 2018. This includes e-cigarettes, e-pipes and e-cigars as the TCASA covers any toy, device or article:

1. That resembles, or is designed to resemble, a tobacco product;
  2. That is capable of being smoked;
  3. That may be used in such a way as to mimic the act of smoking; or
  4. The packaging of which resembles, or is designed to resemble, the packaging commonly associated with tobacco products.
Persons found guilty of this offence can be fined up to $2,000.

In addition, under section 16(1) of the TCASA, it has been illegal to import vaporisers from 1 August 2016 onwards.

This means that buying vaporisers online and shipping them to Singapore for personal use is illegal. Those guilty of the offence are liable to a fine of up to $10,000 and/or up to 6 months’ jail. Repeat offenders are liable to a fine of up to $20,000 and/or to 12 months’ jail.

As advised by the Health Sciences Authority in a press release on 13 July 2016, members of the public should refrain from using vaporisers, and discard any vaporisers they may own, to avoid breaking the law.

You could also have a look at this SG Vapers It is specific to Singapore.

I hope this answers your question.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It is very hard to obtain supplies in SG and also can be very risky. I would introduce yourself in the SG forum (it's under the international forums) and see if you can get any help. Do keep in mind that their "authorities" are monitoring the SG forum, in the hopes of finding vapers that they prosecute, so proceed with caution, and be aware that posting on that forum alone may cause a certain degree of scrutiny so I wouldn't introduce yourself and just ask for suppliers.

It may be a long labyrinthine (expensive and dangerous) endeavor, so stay safe and just introduce yourself there (there is a list of rules for posting, I would read that list and memorize it.) SG is one of the most restrictive countries in regards to vaping, confiscations, legal issues, and huge fines may be levied if caught.

I don't say this to discourage you from vaping (and now I see, your post was in the SG forum) but to make you aware of the dangers involved, which are very very real.

Best of luck,

Anna

• Useful
Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread