got asked questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Was at a pot luck dinner thing went outside with the smokers. Actually had a few people ask me about my eGo. I had some fire & ice in the carto and let some folks take a drag. One guy was actually wowed that he got a throat hit off it :)

Might not have actively converted anyone but may have gotten two people to think about it and the flavor possibilities.

Got me thinking I should carry some alcohol wipes and an extra carto with me....

Seeing is believing. Tasting is even better.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Not likely to catch anything from anyone but you never know, EMTs in some cities were getting hepititus from giving mouth to mouth.

The one girl who asked the inital question about it was in her early 20's the guy who was asking more about it was my age (40's). He was laughing cause I was going out with the smokers to vape. Told him you never knew if anyone was going to ..... about it so better to be safe than sorry.

I was the new guy in the group so I didn't want to have them get a bad rap with the VFW hall they were renting, so I went outside to vape.

Think part of the way to turn people onto vpaing would be with some good flavors. Think I mentioned I had some fire & ice loaded. Nice flavor that isn't tobacco. Hopefully will get some questions again next time I stop by and visit with these people.

redbucket

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
USA
Think part of the way to turn people onto vpaing would be with some good flavors. Think I mentioned I had some fire & ice loaded. Nice flavor that isn't tobacco. Hopefully will get some questions again next time I stop by and visit with these people.

I'm past my tobacco phase and almost entirely vape fruity flavors. But, I was thinking of carrying some tobacco with me when I go to gatherings. I think most smokers, including myself, want to start with tobacco and will find the idea of "smoking" a lemon drop unappealing.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
I have to start carrying some cards, and print some up for ECF here.

Woot, also won a contest Analog Alternative was running. I was telling my "sister" about it. She was laid up in the hospital for at least month over the summer. And both tried quitting at the same time and failed. Was telling her about vaping, said she would need to save the money up to be able to buy one. Now going to pass her my eGo.... Still need to get over to my one buddy's apartment and drop off the Mistic (gas station e-cig) and stuff to him.

So hopefully have two more converts.... Here's hopen the juice I have steeping is good enough to convince them to give it a try. Starting out with a selection of good tasting juices from the get go is better than what most of us went through when we started and before finding here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread