Got caught in a no smoking zone last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
I went to my first major league ball game last night, so I was not sure where the no smoking zones are. Well, my wife had to visit the ladies room so I was standing out an open area waiting for her. I figured that since there was no roof over me, it must be ok to smoke there, so I pulled out my 510 and began puffing away. One of the security guards saw the smoke and told me that I was in a no smoking zone. I showed her that I had an e-cig and we began to discuss them. She knew of them, but had little experience with them. Anyway, the last thing she said to me was something to the effect that I was free to puff on my e-cig anywhere I wanted to in the ball park. I let her know that because it appeared to be smoke, I would respect the smoking zones. Now, for those interested, this was in Baltimore at the Orioles game last night. It looks like we may have made a little bit of headway in the acceptance of e-cigs in public.

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
my mom was on a flight to Puerto re co an asked if it was OK to use her 510 on the plane they told her sure cus its not a cigarette and there is no smoke. she freely used it blowing vapor every where the entire flight.
my daughter flew Allegiance Airlines to Florida last week....she said they have a decal added to the overheads showing a cigarette with a + and - sign for "no electronic cigarettes"......

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
my daughter flew Allegiance Airlines to Florida last week....she said they have a decal added to the overheads showing a cigarette with a + and - sign for "no electronic cigarettes"......

Wait, what? Maybe I'm just parsing this wrong but it seems like you're saying SMOKING was approved but VAPING was not? Is this correct, or am I suffering from morning brain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread