Got chucked x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaji

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
CA
Well after a day with both my chucks I can see why everyone who has them loves them so much. My big chuck is my first 6v mod and my little chuck is my first true 3.7 PV and all I can say is wow.

My big chuck is using Tenergy 3.0v 750mah batteries and a 4.5 ohm 510 atty and vapes like a champ. Great great vapor and taste, I couldn't be more pleased. I can't wait till my 5.2 ohm atties get here next week so I can run it with my AW 3.7 LiMN batteries.

I have a standard Joye 510 atty on my little chuck with AW 3.7 LiMN batteries, but to be honest, I am really enjoying 6v vaping on my big chuck. I will give it another go once I get my low resistance atties in next week. I originally thought 3.7v would be enough for my "travel/work" PV, but I can't seem to put big chuck down.

Just wanted to say thanks to Jeff for such a quick build and delivery as well as thanks to everyone else on this forum for the wealth of information.

Picks will be posted soon. Happy vaping everyone.

kaji

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
CA
Very nice, Those stuck out in my mind when I saw the posting. Very cool pair o' Chucks.

Thanks waffles, it was originally done for GP (Kona)'s chuck. I am as creative as a copy machine, so I asked his permission to use the design (which was originally designed by John Ka'imikaua) and got the okay.

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
Thanks waffles, it was originally done for GP (Kona)'s chuck. I am as creative as a copy machine, so I asked his permission to use the design (which was originally designed by John Ka'imikaua) and got the okay.
I recognized them as being the same design as Kona's. What a good choice! I think they're spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread