Got Green JC? Report here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

usehername

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2008
USA
At this time I don’t think this situation has been resolved. In order to organize some data for Johnson Creek and our own curiosity as well, I thought I would start this thread.
Please limit the responses to members who have in your possession an unquestionably discolored sample size bottle.
Not green cartridges, batteries, napkins, teeth etc..

1 What is your location?
2 What was the date of your order?
3 What was the date of your delivery?
4 What was the date that you discovered any discoloration?
5 Is the formula PG or PG-FREE?
6 What nicotine level is the liquid?
7 What flavors are discolored ?
8 Were the bottles involved clear or amber glass?
9 How was the liquid stored ? (temp and light conditions)

usehername

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2008
USA
Why? You thinking class action lawsuit for green? JC will provide an answer. A lab can determine safety. Don't make this a witch hunt please.

I have been trying to help Christian figure this out. I was likely the first to report this to him privately. He has emailed me with some questions. It should be obvious from my past posts that I support Johnson Creek.

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
1 Fort Worth, Texas
2 November 21 2008 (order #1304)
3 November 21 2008 (shipped on November 21 Overnight delivery)
4 December 24 2008 (Xmas Eve I wanted some nice Tennessee Cured)
5 PG
6 24mg Strength
7 Original Tobacco and Tennessee cured 30ML Bottles
also some bottles of my starter pack have turned green as well
same Tobacco and Tennessee cured
8 Amber Bottles
9 Room temperature in a Drawer no light exposure at all

Hope this helps Christian i want him to figure this out i still love my Tennessee cured !!! :)

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
1 Pennsylvania
2 December 2nd, 2008
3 December 5th, 2008 (Shipped December 3rd)
4 December 31st, 2008
5 PG
6 11mg (Low)
7 Arctic Mint, Original Tobacco, Wild Cherry, Peach Cobbler, Sweet Strawberry are all light green. Tennessee Cured is dark green (most frequently used)
8 clear bottles
9 Room Temperature/Exposed to low sunlight through drapes but mostly dark

Also, Christian had replied in his e-mail that the green liquid was not hazardous but didn't say to discontinue using it or to keep on vaping. I haven't used any since these threads started but I want to know if I can. While I'd like to know what exactly happened, my main concern is it okay to use because I could care less if it's green, black or neon pink...

Foxy

Last edited:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I agree, he doesn't know what it is, he hasn't had time to have it analysed. Earlier explanations were issued on the basis of a diagnosis made without first hand experience of the problem and they don't account for all occurrences. If they don't know what is causing the hulking how can they know it's not hazardous?

If this was a food product sales would have been stopped and it would have been recalled, hazardous or not.

bluewolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
Michigan
1 What is your location?
Michigan

2 What was the date of your order?
Order1 Nov 19 Delivery Nov. 24
PG amber bottles

Order2 Nov. 28 Delivery Dec. 3
Non PG clear bottles

3 What was the date of your delivery?
See above.

4 What was the date that you discovered any discoloration?
Jan3rd.

5 Is the formula PG or PG-FREE?
Both

6 What nicotine level is the liquid?
PG med
Non PG low

7 What flavors are discolored ?
Don't remember, Returned already.

8 Were the bottles involved clear or amber glass?
Both

9 How was the liquid stored ? (temp and light conditions)
On my desk exposed to fluorescent light around 8 hours a day.

Last edited:

CollapsiblePony

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2008
Southern California, USA
Glad I found this thread, I just discovered that mine turned green as well. It's a little scary. I thought it was because I had stupidly kept them in the car when it was freezing outside, but now I'm not so sure after hearing other reports.

I also had my Vanilla Ice Cream sampler turn a dark red. I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, I haven't seen it mentioned. I seem to have misplaced the Tennessee Cured, so I'm not sure if it has changed like everyone else seems to be reporting.

Here's my info:
1) Southern California
2) 12/6/08
3) 12/10/08
4) 1/9/09
5) PG Free
6) 0 nic
7) Original Tobacco, Peach Cobbler, Arctic Mint (greenest green), Vanilla Ice Cream turned a dark red color instead of green.
8) Clear glass bottles
9) Lightfast container, inside an opaque bag. The liquid was in the car in freezing conditions overnight for two nights. Previous to the trip it was stored in a lightfast container at room temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread