Got Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
22 flavors and Counting. I have to say that im still craving MOREEEEE !!!

att01460.jpg

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
*is jelous*

I'm not allowing myself any more juice this month I'm already two orders in and have more then I need.. but...but.. the flavors! The variety! I envy your stash sir!

Im well past the point of need. Its all about want want want that gets me. Now that i have these flavors i get to thinking that would go well with that or this would taste good mixed with that. Then im back on the website ordering more juice.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think the only thing that worries me about your investment Jebey, is the means of storage. Nicotine will brown over time, that's just what it does, and it accelerates with exposure to oxygen.

Are you keeping this in a very cool place? I just don't want to see all that juice go to waste.

Still, an impressive stash.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I think the only thing that worries me about your investment Jebey, is the means of storage. Nicotine will brown over time, that's just what it does, and it accelerates with exposure to oxygen.

Are you keeping this in a very cool place? I just don't want to see all that juice go to waste.

Still, an impressive stash.

I keep my house at 65 degrees year round...Im hoping this is cool enough??
I guess i could get one of those little mini fridges at walmart. I believe they have a setting where i could keep it about 60/70 degrees.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just wrote to Jebey. If you have a liquid that you anticipate running out of quickly, something you vape daily, I'd say refrigeration isn't a bad idea. But if you have a BUNCH, store it somewhere where you can keep it around 50 degrees and OUT OF THE SUN.

Some browning will occur with age and the nicotine's exposure to oxygen. That's fine, it's expected, but no liquid has a shelf life beyond a year and by all means, don't buy a truck load of my liquid thinking you're stocking up for the year. I'll be around.

Hit me up for liquids as you need them. Pace yourself. It's okay. IN the mean time. Keep your liquids COOL and OUT OF THE SUN and don't freak if they get a little darker, that's normal.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The browning is cosmetic and simply the nicotine reacting to exposure to oxygen. LIQUID AGE will affect the potency. It's always a wise choice to buy what you intend on vaping in the next 1-3 months to ensure you're getting fresh product from us, and as previously mentioned, keep them cool and out of sunlight.

Doubler as well. These are FOOD GRADE items that you buy from us. And storing them in the mentioned fashion inhibits bacterial growth. Bacteria is in the air, and as you let air in the bottle, you also let other little buggers in. Storing them as we've mentioned many times here simply inhibits bacterial growth through warmth and photosynthesis by exposure to sunlight.

Okay?

Ours, as is ANY e-liquid, a perishable item

Last edited:

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I don't know if you'll find many people that are willing to tell you this as they'd happily just take your money and not say much in this area at all.

I don't want to be one of these companies.

This is why i love TV !!! And while my stockpile seems large I cant tell you how much juice i give away to my family, friends and complete strangers. I have made it my mission to convert as many loved ones as i can to vaping and specifically TV Juice !!!!!

Anthrogk

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Hi Mr Tasty Vapor! I have had some liquid that I' ve been storing at room temp for about three or four months. DIY stuff, 48 mg flavorless, plain vg. I really don't want to dispose of them, because I have plans for them, but how do I know if I NEED to dispose of them? If I start refridgerating from here on out will I be safe? I'm afraid to hear it, but I want the truth. Also, I haven't used them often. Three or four times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread