• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Got juiced up at Vapemeet & Bomb Blasted After, almost too much to handle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
Hi ALL, we found vaping Nirvana @the S. Florida Vapemeet & the people are as GREAT in person as they are online! It goes by so fast & if you're like us, when you get home, you're pulling stuff out of every pocket. I had tried DREAMSICKLE at the meet by JUICERAY (you sweet bear of a man, you!) & had to buy the BIGGEST botle he had & I'M NOT SHARIN'!. Then that night while perusing everything, I came across this adorable bottle I faintly remembered was given out by Sandy @signin. I loaded it up & was COMPLETELY BOMB, BERRY CREAM BLASTED TO HEAVEN. Goodness help me, good thing I don't know where BOMBVAPOR is or I'd be on his front porch saying more please!!! The downside is, I went through mine, talked my loving husband out of his (thankfully kept me from stealing it) & loaded it into my Vivi Mini & it's goin' f-a-s-t, I think I heard slurping sounds a tank shoul'nt make! I won't make the night, mustless a month to the next meet. So, if I'm found somewhere I should'nt be w/a crowbar, don't hold it against me-maybe you shoul'nt intoduce somethin' like that into the wild in that small of a bottle!!! Really guys, THANX FOR THE PERFECT MIXES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread