Got more fun stuff to try today. Can hardly contain my excitement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianishiwa

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Big ups to Bill_R & mary_d @ Parkes vaping. Shipping was quick, items arrived packed well, & Mary even left a hand written thank you. Would have never found them if not for this amazing forum.

ZMDdJ.jpg

Got a few Chibi tanks to try. This one is a Boge 3.0 loaded with one of their "testing" flavors (Honeydew Melon) on a Prodigy @ 6v.

hYbd8.jpg

How cute is that!?! (It takes a lot for me to use the word cute. This thing is adorable though!)

Also got the Shine Mod (Silver). This thing is definitely an "artisan" mod; it's like having a friend make a mod by hand just for you, which in this case is pretty much what happened. I only had an AW 17670 handy, but with my patented brianishiwa rubber-band-to-prevent-rattle mod, it fits & vapes nicely. It looks pretty mean with this smok DCC XXL.

pa58j.jpg

Okay, off to saturate some cartos with my new goodies. Have a wonderful evening ECF!

brianishiwa

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Where did you get all that for $51?!?!

j/k, I know there are more receipts under there. :evil:

Cannot tell...if tongue-in-cheek...or serious...drunk off Heeth Bar juice...

But in case you are serious: ParkesVaping.com

Fitty-one dollars and a quarter shipped to my door! Hard to beat that!

brianishiwa

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Haha, I completely understand.

I really need to get some tanks, as I hate topping off my carto's. My Fluxomizer's have spoiled me.

Yeah, we'll see how this works out. It seems promising. Topping off cartos can be a pain sometimes. I need to try those Fluxomizers though, they seem nifty.

brianishiwa

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Does yours have the bottom on/off switch? Also, what is the body made from?

Hey Iffy. Yes, my mod does have the bottom switch, it's your standard flashlight push-click switch.

The body, I think, is of an aluminum flashlight. Sure feels like it. The black cap though is copper I believe.

AndAllThingsWillEnd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
I need to try those Fluxomizers though, they seem nifty.

I would hold off for a little bit, I'm expecting to get the new Vision Extremes from GotVapes tomorrow. They are essentially a deluxe fluxo that holds 3.5mls and has an easy to fill top. I let you know how they work out...

brianishiwa

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I would hold off for a little bit, I'm expecting to get the new Vision Extremes from GotVapes tomorrow. They are essentially a deluxe fluxo that holds 3.5mls and has an easy to fill top. I let you know how they work out...

Good lookin' out brother. They seem to be out of the resistances I want anyhow. Keep me posted.

AndAllThingsWillEnd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
With ce2's I like the 2.6-2.8 ohm versions at 3.7, just right. Due to the design as being a top coil, don't let the ohms fool you. 2.6-2.8 ohm is pretty much LR. Also, if you're like me, the more vapor the better. I don't get anything close to the amount of vapor and flavor compared to my fluxo's.

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Cannot tell...if tongue-in-cheek...or serious...drunk off Heeth Bar juice...

But in case you are serious: ParkesVaping.com

Fitty-one dollars and a quarter shipped to my door! Hard to beat that!

Well... I was joking, but you were serious. Did not know there was such a mod/tank combo for that cheap. Wow!

MrEctions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Clinton, NY
Big thumbs up to ParkesVaping. Just got my silver diamond with acorn tank and juice in today, thing is awesome. Hits like a truck at 6v and the tank+juice is great. I tried to let it steep a little but had to try the heeth bar and wow is it good. Shipping was extremely fast and the price cannot be beat. Lifetime customer for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread