Got my 1st order, oh, THIS is trouble! (the good kind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

humarock

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
MA
So, opened up my mailbox and there it was, my 1st VB order, by all reviews I selected VB to order my juices from, my 2nd order through one of the ECF vendors....and I have to say that I think I might have OVERDONE myself last night, had a little 'vape hangover' this a.m! You got me guys! A fan for life....and the best part is I did NOT let them sit, just broke 'em open and had at a couple flavors...they even tossed in a coconut!

I have cleaned out my additional atty's last night and will be taste testing today on my day off....okay and doing household chores (yeah RIGHT!):blink:

Thanks guys for a GREAT product, the ability to CHOOSE the blend of VG/PG! Not to mention GREAT PRICING that is AFFORDABLE and therefore we will order MORE! THAT is another reason I chose to try these folks.....fast shipping and a hand written note to enjoy my juices...you BET I will!

I'll be ordering many more!

WOOT WOOT!! :p:p:p:p

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Welcome to the club! I just got my second order today and I'll post a review in a bit (strawberry is awesome!) but unfortunately, if there is one flavor on this planet I just can't take (in anything, not just e juice) it is coconut. If anyone wants to trade, send me a PM. I've got an unopened 5ml coconut for just about anything from VB. (banana, cherries, mints, etc...)

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
So, opened up my mailbox and there it was, my 1st VB order, by all reviews I selected VB to order my juices from, my 2nd order through one of the ECF vendors....and I have to say that I think I might have OVERDONE myself last night, had a little 'vape hangover' this a.m! You got me guys! A fan for life....and the best part is I did NOT let them sit, just broke 'em open and had at a couple flavors...they even tossed in a coconut!

I have cleaned out my additional atty's last night and will be taste testing today on my day off....okay and doing household chores (yeah RIGHT!):blink:

Thanks guys for a GREAT product, the ability to CHOOSE the blend of VG/PG! Not to mention GREAT PRICING that is AFFORDABLE and therefore we will order MORE! THAT is another reason I chose to try these folks.....fast shipping and a hand written note to enjoy my juices...you BET I will!

I'll be ordering many more!

WOOT WOOT!! :p:p:p:p

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

What was the e-juice flavor that gave you the vape hangover...lol?

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
OOOO was it a freebie they threw in? They did that with me too. French vanilla. Turned out to be fairly good. Subtle but good.

Yup, it was a freebie. I'm not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth. Just hoping for a trade to try something that I might like versus something I'm not capable of liking, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread