Got my Cartomizers.....HOOKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoStu

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Jackson, MS
Got my hardbody cartos in the mail today and filled one up with TV butter rum, ( took an ENTIRE dropper bottle, omfg!). All I have to say is I'm HOOKED!!!! This blows atomizers away and is WAY cheaper. I'm talking INTENSE throat hit, huge plumes of vapor, this thing is INSANE. I only bought a 5 pack to give it a whirl, my daughter has already stolen one, lol.
vapor production blows away an atomizer and cart
vapor is more intense hit wise
holds an entire bottle of liquid!!!!!!!!!!!!
costs a DOLLAR compared to an atomizer. No maintenance, throw it away when its nasty!

Question: At what point should I throw this carto away? Will I notice a difference in taste vapor production? How do you know its time to put a carto to rest?

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
The one thing I'm thankful for where I live is, I never have to go pick anything up. The guy here will bring it to where I'm working at since it's in the same area if it's too big to fit in the mailbox. Since we have almost 0 mailbox theft here, I don't have to worry about that either. If someone does steal my liquids, I hope they drink the ones that smell good and get sick.

DiscoStu

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Jackson, MS
I agree, same question! I've got my batts and a charger on order so I can vape at 6 volts, I'm gonna wear this disposable set down pretty quickly I bet. I just ordered 10 blank cartos on top of the 5, ( well 4, my daughter stole one). How you clean them? I am hesitant to use iso in a carto!!!! Do you just pop the top off, boil in water and let air dry??!?!

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

*orders some 3 volts and a charger*
this is INTENSE w a cartomizer! Instant HARD throat SLAM, (not hit) Nice juicy warm Tasty Vapor Butter Rum @ 6 Volts, WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Consider yourself properly pleasured!:evil:
I hardly use 3.7 volts anymore, totally spoiled. I might try 7.4 one of these days if I am feeling a might frisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread