Got my CaSH Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
Wow! This stuff is absolutely gorgeous vaped in the EVO.

I got my Cola and British Bulldog delivered to work yesterday so I refilled my EVO cart with it at work and vaped away. I love this stuff! It's sweet but not sickly with a really nice bite to it. It tastes like the real thing. I can see why so many people were raving about it!

I haven't tried the BB yet, but I will. I also got my Janty cappuccino and almond delivered at home, so more juice to try. :)

SannerSays

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Arizona
www.wetyourstick.com
I just received my first taste of Cash Cola yesterday in the mail as well. All I can say is WOW!! This stuff is really really tasty. This was my first try with e-liquid and now I see why you all love it so much!! Thanks Steve!! I am waiting with anticipation for your inventory to be done so I can place another order!!

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
I'm vaping the Bulldog in my pen with the passthrough now. It's a very nice vape. Definitely similar to the real thing IMO. A nice flavour though, not nasty like cigarettes.

I've ordered another bottle of Cola though, before Simon runs out. I don't think one bottle of that is going to last long with me, I absolutely love that. That's been in my EVO all day again. It's great in the EVOlution.

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
The bulldog's just a symbol of Britishness.

From wikipedia:

Popular mascot

Main article: List of Bulldog mascots

Because of its tenacity, the bulldog is a symbol of the United Kingdom in general and England in particular and is a popular mascot of dozens of universities and high schools throughout the United States of America. The bulldog is the official mascot of the United States Marine Corps.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
It's not a brand, it's an idea:

british-bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread