The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Got my disposable cigar

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by BadSeed, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BadSeed

BadSeed Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2008
    Arbroath, UK
    Yay! I got my Ruyan disposable cigar yesterday from heaven gifts and it's lovely. Very nice sweet cigar flavour.

I took it down the pub last night to show it off and it goes great with a pint of real ale. Sweet cigar smoke and bitter drink. Lovely. It's like they were made for each other. :)

I'm very impressed with it so far. Took just over a week to get here from China.

2. e-pipeman

e-pipeman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 16, 2008
    Brown Edge, England
    That sounds very good indeed. I'm sure that it looks like a cigar - could you get the flavour by using an appropriate liquid in an e-cig, or does it have special carts? I love the combination of vaping and beer. Beer and beer is also good, but not as good as vaping and beer.

3. TropicalBob

TropicalBob Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2008
    Port Charlotte, FL USA
    My Ruyan Vegas battery finally died after about a month of use. I came to enjoy it after dinner, as a treat, not an all-day smoker. The taste is not available in e-liquid, BTW. The one thing I didn't like is the shape of the tip. It's huge, and I would prefer a torpedo or wedge-shaped end. I loved it, however, and wish I could afford to buy boxes of these.

4. felspar

felspar Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2008
    Alaska - USA
    Hmm, saw this, if anyone is looking. Haven't tried it.

New COHITA Disposable Cigar, $35, discount on quantity. (2/$29 ea, 10/$25 ea). epuffer.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.