Got my GGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jliu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
california, USA
Ordered on the 7th and received on the 9th! Great pick in distributor for here in the US imeo.

This is my 2nd order thru Vaporkings and its great service and fantastic shipping.

I ordered the GGT, some normal 901 atomizers and also some cartomizers.

I'm absolutely loving HV. I can't understand how anyone would use 3.7 after trying this out.

Heheh burned out 3 regular 901s at 7.2 volts already so until I charge up my 3.0 volts I'm going to use the cartomizers instead. So far they are working well! Fantasic throat hit, great vapor and I only need to push the button for a second or two.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Ordered on the 7th and received on the 9th! Great pick in distributor for here in the US imeo.

This is my 2nd order thru Vaporkings and its great service and fantastic shipping.

I'm absolutely loving HV. I can't understand how anyone would use 3.7 after trying this out.

Heheh burned out 3 regular 901s at 7.2 volts already so until I charge up my 3.0 volts I'm going to use the cartomizers instead. So far they are working well! Fantasic throat hit, great vapor and I only need to push the button for a second or two.
You need HV attys. 8-o I like 6V but 7.2 with regular attys is too much power. After you try the 6V or the HV atty you will be in vaping heaven for sure.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I really like earthquakes , they are the most powerful thing in the world and the feel is a crazy thing. Of course I dont like damages they make to houses, thats a big problem xaxaxa

I also want to say to ggero that TV and reporters are .......s. They lie all the time about anything, so I stopped seen TV 10 years now, its a stupid thing for me.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

I told you to wait for GGTS but you cant do that, do you crazy man?!!!!:thumbs::thumbs:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
couldn't wait. No reason not to have an extra device handy though.

After using the GGT I want to throw this crappy MKII screwdriver in the trash.

:D:D:D:D:D

I really think that when you will get the GGTS you will stay with it for ever jliu. I hade mine here but it was like a sh***t because I made many tests on it, but yesterday I received the new ones from the thread-man and shined too with a mat finish. I really love it. Its the first time that I feel so proud of a GG. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread