Got my JC Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
As far as I know, PG is the cheaper one (certainly in bulk).
But also remember the report TB just found ... maybe PG, as long as you aren't over-sensitive to it, IS better in the end, because of the safety to your health that it seems to give, if that report remains unrefuted... no idea if VG would have those same results.

Hi Kat

Yeah, I was inching towards VG until I saw Bob's report. I'm still mainly a cart user, so PG's the only game in town for me. I think I'll probably end up just dripping, especially if the JC juice is as good as everyone says. I pre-ordered both versions of the sample pack so I'll get an idea of the relative merits - taste-wise at least, I haven't noticed any bad effects from PG.

Emp

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
This is something we all need to read. Here it is translated:

PG investigated

Hi Karen, how's the fin?

This pretty much confirm's Bob's status as the oracle of e-ciggery. There's an element of ....-covery from the agency involved but it's obvious that, to the official mind, our gizmo presents as a drug delivery device. We can only hope that rationality prevails when the inevitable emotive arguments start.

Emp

Hi Karen, how's the fin?

This pretty much confirm's Bob's status as the oracle of e-ciggery. There's an element of ....-covery from the agency involved but it's obvious that, to the official mind, our gizmo presents as a drug delivery device. We can only hope that rationality prevails when the inevitable emotive arguments start.

Emp

It's gonna happen, Emp. I'm just surprised it hasn't happened yet.

We're getting food grade PG drops at a time and not in quantities to constitute overdose. I'm not sure how the child ingested the PG. I tried to translate the page with Babelfish but still was not a good translation. My guess is the child may have gotten hold of some antifreeze made with industrial PG. I couldn't imagine that a 2 year old child would drink down a bottle of lotion. :confused:

it's by suction toilet wipes for infants

it's by suction toilet wipes for infants

So the child sucked on baby wipes? :confused: They sure didn't make those non-toxic, did they? I'm surprised, really. The child must have taken a severe allergic reaction to the PG or maybe another ingredient in the wipe.

Okay, I am reading about PG in baby wipes as being "dangerous" and this page cites information that "has not been released to the public." BUT...they in turn are selling something. It would be nice if they would at least put more information and perhaps a few links. Anyway, check it out:

Baby wipe danger

All other sites and blogs refer to that same link when discussing baby wipe danger. I can't find any more information on it.

My children turned out fine. They got their bottoms wiped with them, their bodies, they stuck 'em in their mouths (not after getting their butts wiped of course!), etc.

Karenwest

I think lucid not take cash for everything that is said
The information comes from the National Center for Scientific Research
Obviously, it is questionable as he is just as questionable to accept the arguments of sellers who are not scientists
Remember how the information on cigarettes has been truncated!

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
That anti-aging site is absolute crap ... the worst kind of unsubstantiated fear-mongering masquerading as science. Toss it as the garbage it is and move on.

This is exactly what is meant when people say the Internet is not always a good thing. Not with sites like that one spewing misinformation that others will reference as "gospel." Look for science sites. Real science backed by research studies.

This site is for the drink-your-own-urine-to-be-healthy set.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Very interesting, margouillat. Looks like I've been inhaling PG for years anyway. Think I might strike that off the list of things to worry about with e-smoking. All that's left now is 'what's in the juice?' (apart from 'how do I stop buying a new e-cig every week?') Found a link worth looking at about PG and glycerine in cigarettes: Toxicologic evaluation of humectants added to cigarette tobacco: 13-Week smoke inhalation study of glycerin and propylene glycol in Fischer 344 rats

Emp

Update: I'm going to cross-post this link in the Health section.

Last edited:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
:oops: I more worry overdose PG?
since it will cause excess lactic acid?sorry if I spell wrongly

in ur body thus u don;t have strength to carry weights.

I personally feel is kinda true

sometime if I epuff too much I will feel kinda restless..gee

have to control myself ....

but funny is if I light up real cig will kinda alert me more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread