Got my LAva Tube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V4ping20four7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Asylum
WooooooHaaaaaaaaa! got my new Lava Tube!!!
LavaTube800x600.jpg ecig3.jpg

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Got mine today and have been using it for about 2 hours.

I'm not sold yet. It vapes fine. Something about it bugs me. I'm gonna give it a week and see.

The vape itself is identical to the Provari although the draw is tighter. I've tested voltages which are within 10%. Better than some documented reviews have shown. Perhaps it's a revision. Battery issues have been solved.

I don't know yet. It's functional.

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
I'm extremely jealous. I just got an email that MINE is scheduled for delivery by December 24th!!! :glare: Sure hope it arrives by Christmas so I can stuff my own stocking!! :)

So...how do you like the LT?????

Hi Mike,

I see you got the Lava Tube bug too!...I just got mine today...check it out below. My first mod and it's nice too. And the price was just right and within my budget. Good luck with yours when you get it!

peace

IMAG0054.jpg

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hi Mike,

I see you got the Lava Tube bug too!...I just got mine today...check it out below. My first mod and it's nice too. And the price was just right and within my budget. Good luck with yours when you get it!

peace

View attachment 69398
Heya NestoChe,
FUNNY!! Yep, that bug bit me in the pantz, and I couldn't go to bed til I ordered the Silver one. I'm thinking about a tank for it, but I like to swap flavors through the day, so I'm going to continue with my Fluxos for awhile.

What tank did you get, and are you using Resurrectors in it? (Is that even possible?)

Soon as you get that thing cranked up and know what you've got, I want to know your thoughts on it.

Sure hope mine arrives soon. Looks like it has now left WA...bound for somewhere closer to GA I hope! :)

We may have to meet again at Sidelines, so you can show me how to use it! ;)

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
Heya NestoChe,
FUNNY!! Yep, that bug bit me in the pantz, and I couldn't go to bed til I ordered the Silver one. I'm thinking about a tank for it, but I like to swap flavors through the day, so I'm going to continue with my Fluxos for awhile.

What tank did you get, and are you using Resurrectors in it? (Is that even possible?)

Soon as you get that thing cranked up and know what you've got, I want to know your thoughts on it.

Sure hope mine arrives soon. Looks like it has now left WA...bound for somewhere closer to GA I hope! :)

We may have to meet again at Sidelines, so you can show me how to use it! ;)

Hi Mike,

lol!..Yea, the bug got me too. It was my x-mas present from the wife.

The tank I have is called the Arryv3 tank, it's for the Boge type size cartomizers only which I use, I believe the Ressurectors carts are a little taller so I'm not to sure I can used them, but they might work. I purchased it from Stormy's Vapor Cellar, they are right here in GA. Stormys Vapor Cellar, Electronic Cigarettes & More So the delivery was quick via USPS.

I found them by accident. I was just lurking and checking around here and found a post about it and it looked interesting. It's a unique tank in that it has a 510 conection to screw the cartomizer in, I never seen that before, all the other tanks I've seen just have that rubber top and bottom and don't have this 510 conection. It is so popular that they can't even keep them in stock for long. But they will be getting more in soon. So far, I like the tank, just need to get used to it a little since this is my first tank. However, they do have a Arry CE2 tank that looks a little like what I have but it is only CE2 and of course, no 510 connection.

I'm enjoying my Lava Tube very much, again, I need to get used to the size of it since I've been vaping with an ego and before that a small shorty cig style 808 e-cig so this is a big step-up for me!

I think you'll love it

Yes, we should meet up again like the last time, for sure. Have another "Last" planning meet. I see we are all set for the big one in Feb. Just let me know when you guys decide get together again at SideLines and I'll try to make it!

peace
Ernesto

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
I've had my LT a few days now and it's rockin' pretty good. I don't have any problems with the connector being slightly crooked, and it seems they fixed the vent hole problem as I can see light through it.

The only issue I have with it is that the plastic cover on the bottom cap fits loose and keeps falling off if I'm not careful. I know I'm gonna lose that thing eventually. Yesterday, while vaping in the car, I didn't realize it had fallen off until I noticed the strange sensation of current tingling my hand and wrist... my pinky was resting on the metal cap. Anyone else have a loose fitting end cap? Guess ill use a dab of super glue.

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
I've had my LT a few days now and it's rockin' pretty good. I don't have any problems with the connector being slightly crooked, and it seems they fixed the vent hole problem as I can see light through it.

The only issue I have with it is that the plastic cover on the bottom cap fits loose and keeps falling off if I'm not careful. I know I'm gonna lose that thing eventually. Yesterday, while vaping in the car, I didn't realize it had fallen off until I noticed the strange sensation of current tingling my hand and wrist... my pinky was resting on the metal cap. Anyone else have a loose fitting end cap? Guess ill use a dab of super glue.

No Vego, I don't have that problem..mine Silver LT seems like it's attached real good. I would call customer service and see if they can send you a replacement. it dosn't hurt to try..You just got it!...Give them a call

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
No Vego, I don't have that problem..mine Silver LT seems like it's attached real good. I would call customer service and see if they can send you a replacement. it dosn't hurt to try..You just got it!...Give them a call

Heyas Vego,

My endcap is pretty secure, but I've heard of others having the same problem as you. And, it doesn't look all that sturdy on mine. If it were me, instead of going to all the trouble of a cs ticket and whatnot, I think I'd do what you said. Use a bit of superglue, or epoxy, or what have you.

Oh, and for all it's flaws, I do think the lt is a great unit for the price. And, I think it'll open up the world of vv to a lot of folks that were previously turned off by the high cost of most vv mods. Not saying the other mods aren't worth it. I have 4 different vv mods, including the lt, and think they were all money well spent. Just glad to see a mass produced, low priced, feature rich contender like the lt enter the lineup :)

Happy vaping and best of luck with that endcap :)

:D

Maximillian the Moderately Mischievious

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
Yeah, I think a little dab of glue will work fine.

Just a heads up: on either side of the vent hole on the metal cap, there's two more holes. On the plastic cover, threes two corresponding dowels which fit into them and provide the torque for screwing and unscrewing. They're plastic, you should be mindful of not screwing too tight or they may break over time... especially if the glue or melt point fails and those dowels are the only thing providing torque.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
WOW! I just ordered my Silver LT on Monday morn, and my tracking notice says it will be delivered TODAY!! If so, THAT IS OUTRAGEOUSLY FAST SERVICE!!!
:rickroll:

I'll inspect it soon as it comes, taking special note of the end cap. (Will let you know how it goes.) :)

If this thing hits pretty hard, I'm gonna need to lower my nic level! :vapor:

Moofaso

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
got mine today too Mike. Unfortunately, I got one of the ones with the QC issues having the crooked 510 connector, and there are a couple scratches on the finish, but aaaah well what can you expect for 69 bucks. It definitely hits well though, I am not complaining about the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread