Status
Not open for further replies.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
just got my lavatube today,first impression when i held the package in my hand was...OMG my mod is not in the package!!!.

but lord and behold it was in the package is just the lavatube is very light..i felt in my hand and thought(this is not big at all)now i put in a 3ohm carto turned it on and took a vape @3.0 ok.dialed it up to 3.7 NICE!..tuned that mother f'er to 4.8(WOW) mother of vapor sweet mother of flavor this is just amazing!!..so i dialed it up to 5.2 sweet!!..@5.8 burned taste.

so i love this thing can't wait to try some cov butterscotch on this!!.

i am so glad i did not pay attention to the provari/lavatube haters in here..i guess is the same way the darwin ppl feel about the provari..DO NOT KNOCK IT UNTIL U TRY IT!!.

i give this mod a three :vapor::vapor::vapor: out of three.working as it should great fetuses very easy to dial up/down voltage. if u ever owned a silver bullet this mod should feel like a baby in ur hand well those are my :2c: in this whole lavatube saga(GET IT) is worth it.

Last edited:

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
Thanks for the update, Glad to know it's working fine for you. BTW.. blue or red screen?

On a side note, if you like butterscotch try the butterscotch milkshake from zombie-juice.com. I find it's very smooth and yummy.
red thinking of putting a blue tint on it to see if it works..thnx i will try that. i love butterscotch..well not all but cov is the best i ever had,hell of expensive but u get what u pay for.

woooozzaa

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
White Wood NB
i put in a 3ohm carto turned it on and took a vape @3.0 ok.dialed it up to 3.7 NICE!..tuned that mother f'er to 4.8(WOW) mother of vapor sweet mother of flavor this is just amazing!!..so i dialed it up to 5.2 sweet!!..@5.8 burned taste.

Boge 3ohms at 4.8 is where I said wow too lol, always good to see another member enjoying his new toy. It is a great bang for the buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread