Got my neo classic yesterday, initial thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
First of all- I can definitely tell the difference in the vape with the AirFlow Control Ring fully closed, and like it better. A much "warmer" vape without the extra cold air breaking in.

I tend to like it a lot better than my Ego-T kit from cignot. The flavors come out much stronger and sweeter than they had on the ego-t. However- I'll note that I seem to prefer my 1100mah Ego-T battery on it (apparently a higher voltage than most 650mah ego batteries) over the included 650mah batteries.

Dripping into the puromizer is easy, even with standard nozzle bottles. Hold it at about 15 degrees below horizontal, and hold the bottle about 4" above the hole and drip. It takes some getting used to, but you should quickly get a feel for how to fill the thing. In fact, it was easier and faster to fill this way than it was with the narrow nozzle bottle that came with the JantyJuice sample.

The kit (Ordered from EU to the US, who knows if they had to send 0mg because of customs concerns) came quickly, with a 10ml/0mg-nic sampler of Janty's "Lemonade" juice. Good lemonade flavor. Very good, strong lemonade flavor. Tasted almost exactly like a non-oversweetened lemonade.

Here's where it gets confusing:
First of all, even after I decided to fill the puromizer with tobacco flavored 24mg e-liquid (Desert Ship from cignot), the lemonade flavor persisted as an overtone. I'm not sure what that says about the liquid's strong flavor, or the puromizer, as I have yet to try a wide variety of juices on it, but it made me feel a bit cautious about recommending it to someone who likes to change vapors often.

It's true, $19 is a lot to pay for a "tank" that can't replace its cartomizer, and the longevity of the puromizer remains to be seen. So far, I don't notice it getting excessively hot or tasting "burnt" even when vaped at low levels remaining in the tank, so I'm hopeful that it won't burn out quickly.

I tend to prefer PG juices anyway (I tried some ECOPure Tobacco #3 for a while in my ego-t, but didn't purchase it again), but I'm interested in looking at some of the 80/20 PG/VG mixes from NiteLiteVapor for future cost efficiency. If anyone knows how those work in the puromizer (I know they don't necessarily like full VG juices), I'd be most obliged.

Once my next order of juices comes in (some RY4 and Kamel from V4L), hopefully I'll have some more to say about the device, but as it stands... I'm reasonably happy, though, had I found the Lavatube from Apollo before placing the order, I probably would have purchased that and learned about 510 atomizers/cartomizers/cartomizertanks and dripping, something I've yet to try.

Thank you for your time.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
The Puromizers come soaked and filled with primer which tastes awful. I found out the hard way. I vaped it. I'll bet that there'e still some of that mixed in with the lemonade which is interfering with the taste. Open up the silicone flap and then blow it all out, blowing from the end that screws onto the battery. I've changed flavours and had the new flavour kick in immediately. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread