Got my order! Kudos OSDIY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wow, I can't believe how fast it got here! I wasn't expecting it for at least a couple of days so I hadn't even looked at the tracking yet! No constant peering out the window and stalking the postman, none of it! Amazing! Now that is service! My order had to have been packed and shipped before I even put away my credit card! Everything was packed nicely and came through perfectly. Every single item in the order was correct and there were even extras as gifts! I love that! Thank you so much Kim, your business is the epitome of what we all hope for when ordering online, or anywhere else for that matter. I will recommend you to everyone I can, I am a happy customer! It was so nice to be able to get everything for DIY in one place and for very good prices, for sure I will be back! Thanks again!

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
No kidding! I have heard so many nice things about her and OSDIY! Usually when I place a first order I go light until I get to know the vendor. Not here, I felt like I knew her already and the feedback was all so positive I didn't hesitate to put in a big (for me) order! Certainly no regrets, the entire transaction was a pleasure!!! Couldn't be better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread