Got my order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
I ordered 8 bottles of 5ML to use in my 901. Well my mom stole my 901 to try it out since the nic I had was WAY to strong at 18mg.

So I took some advice ordered low mg and 0mg. 0mg for my computer time just wanting to vape. More so for action then results.

Well I received a manual passthrough. Now I am an auto battery person. So this was a learning curve. Figured it out in about 30 minutes or so. But it did come in the green! Which is one of my favorite colors. You could tell if you walked into my house..LOL

I have to say WOW. I don't draw long enough so I don't get a lot of vapor. But boy do I get flavor. And the lichi is a fruit taste I have never had. Very nice flavor. It is 8mg and I'm not getting a head rush headache or any problem like I have with the 18mg. Throat hit.. Lets say I'm not gagging or saying omg that hurt. Its just right. I feel it but not so much I would rather not use it.
The other cart I received is Marl 6mg. It is a lighter taste but I can't quite make it out. Its good though. But I keep smacking after every draw trying to figure it out..LOL

The passthrough is light and and well balanced. I'm impressed for sure. Cord is just right for my computer being on the floor or attached to my gaming keyboard (cyborg). Now I just have to use these carts up to try my other flavors I ordered. Since my mom is taking both her new kit and my 901 with her on her trip to AZ this weekend.

My dad is puffin on the new kit. He seems to really like it and he is a pipe smoker and an ex- smoker of like 30 years. He just took up a pipe about a year ago.

Thank you Steve! I am very impressed. VERY impressed.

Zen_Brew

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2009
Seattle
Allestaria, So the 8mg worked for you? I just got my first kit today in the mail and I had orderred all 18mg carts. I am an ultralight smoker but didn't want to end up with something too weak. Anyway, yeah the 18's are too strong for me as well. I tried 4 or 5 of them and maybe had 20 medium sized hits over 2-3 hours and I'm ready to climb the walls LOL. I'll definitely be needing to order some weaker ones, or some weaker juice to refill them.

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
Yea I think the 8's are about right. I might get the 11mg for the morning 'omg I need my fix' but the 8's are doing just fine. No head rush no feeling loopy.
I told my mom I felt drunk. It was just way to much. 11mg I think will be perfect for the morning hit that is needed. 8mg will be perfect for the day long vapen. And the zero for my net activity.

I smoked 2 packs light and ultra lights a day + some. So I am surprised that I'm finding out how many actually burned. I don't think I actually 'smoked' as much as I thought. It was more of the habit of lighting them and holding or just knowing I had one lite.

Oh I would be sampling all my flavors if I had a built up supply of carts. Or if I had my 901. But my mom can keep the 901 and I'll take my V4L. She is trying to figure out a way to modify her kit to fit the tips of the 901. She is having trouble with the size of the carts. We both have very small mouths. Even the dentist has complained.. LOL
But I just can't beat this flavor, the smoothness of it. And the fact I am not getting instant sores in my mouth like I did with the 901.
I paid 150 bucks for that 901 3 weeks ago. You would think it would be a great product. It works as it should. But the flavor is not that great. And the sores in my mouth was a huge problem.

She can keep it. I think my dad is going to take her kit.. But I have one coming in the mail from Phoenix which should be here Monday!!! Then I can really get rid of these dirt sticks for good!!

My kids are even coming around me more already!! But I have 2 carts to empty before I get to rejuice them!! I wanna try the apple it smells delish and oh the coffee would be so great with my morning coffee. I keep smelling them.. waiting vapin wondering is it empty yet.. hahahaha

Last edited:

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Oh I would be sampling all my flavors if I had a built up supply of carts. Or if I had my 901. But my mom can keep the 901 and I'll take my V4L. She is trying to figure out a way to modify her kit to fit the tips of the 901. She is having trouble with the size of the carts. We both have very small mouths. Even the dentist has complained.. LOL

There's a thread on here about putting the 901 mouthpieces on the VK carts... you should look it up. It's a pretty easy mod, and it makes for quicker/easier refilling of the carts too.

Zen_Brew

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2009
Seattle
Allestaria:

Thanks for the awesome informative answer! I am mixing an occaisional vape on the VK with my ultralight analogs for now. I was pretty major geeked a couple hours ago LOL, and not really in a good way, just anxious and shaky. I am going to put together an order of 8mg carts I think. I suppose I should try a 0mg as well, just not ready for that leap of faith yet. I got a bunch of carts with my new Ultimatum kit today as well as some medium strength juices to refill so I should have no problem if I need a quick kick in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread