Not open for further replies.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I got my SI juice order yesterday -
I haven't had a chance yet to try all the juice I ordered so I will have to come back with a review.
I know I will have to let it steep too but I had to get into the bottle of 555 last night b/c I have never tried 555 before
but have read about how good it is. Smokeless Image's 555 does not disappoint at all. It is muolto buono! I get
the yummy tobacco flavor with nutty undertones and a very very slight sweetness. I got it in 18 mg. This could be an all
day vape for me. It is one of the better tobacco flavors I have tasted. Well done SI!

I will come bk later after I can get a chance to sample the other flavors and give them a just review.

Ordering from SI is a breeze. They send you a confirmation order straight away. My order was here in 4 days.
Please give them a go, if you have not yet tried their juice.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
I went the opposite when I started, Muffler. But then a few weeks later my taste buds started coming back to life and I had to admit I liked that RY4 a little better than I had originally. Nicotine content does make a slight difference, too. I like the 555 in 6mg, but yesterday I snatched one of my loaner kit cartridges in a pinch and found the 18mg to be 1) way too strong for me, and 2) not as good of flavor - there was more of that tobacco/smoky flavor and that's what I got away from. heh. It is probably smart I chose cartos for the loaner kits that I won't normally touch, but strong enough to entice a smoker away from tobacco cigarettes.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Of the tobacco flavors, I would rank them Desert Joe > RY4 > 555. I do taste the nuttiness, and it's not a bad flavor whatsoever. Just my personal preference.

Dragon,
I got all 3 of those (555, Desert Joe & RY4) plus Vanilla and Watermelon. Oh and 2 pks of comfort tips. I got the tips in 2 different colors which will help me tell my juices apart without writing on my clearos. I haven't tried the RY4 or Desert Joe yet. I thought I would have to steep them as with most juices?? But a post above said that isn't necessary?
I was lucky enough to win a contest with SI so I got to get several flavors. Thank you again Smokeless Image.
They have great Cust Svc in addition to great juice.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
The SI liquids come from afar and have pretty much been steeped already. I haven't had any issues with mine at all and those I have taste pretty good still. Just got in replacement bottles of 555 and RY4, and yesterday trying Mint for the first time. I think my next order will need a new bottle of Desert Joe, it's getting close to being out.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I went the opposite when I started, Muffler. But then a few weeks later my taste buds started coming back to life and I had to admit I liked that RY4 a little better than I had originally. Nicotine content does make a slight difference, too. I like the 555 in 6mg, but yesterday I snatched one of my loaner kit cartridges in a pinch and found the 18mg to be 1) way too strong for me, and 2) not as good of flavor - there was more of that tobacco/smoky flavor and that's what I got away from. heh. It is probably smart I chose cartos for the loaner kits that I won't normally touch, but strong enough to entice a smoker away from tobacco cigarettes.

I had been buying all my juice in 12 mg but kept reading on the forum how the higher nic content gives more flavor.
That is why I ordered the SI juice in 18 mg.
I can't wait to try my SI RY4 & Desert Joe. I have read such good things about them.
I sure do like SI's 555. I like tobacco flavors, but what I like are tobacco variants that have subtle flavors mixed in (like 555 or RY4).

muffler dragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Jamestown, NC USA

I'm sure my interest will change over time. I just tried the Cowboy (all I have left in the Smooth Sampler to try is Freedom), and it was okay. Probably the least amount of flavor of those four, and I don't mean that in a bad way. Just not as many notes. I had wondered if the nicotine would make a difference. Even if it happens to enhance it, my wife is still not going to be interested and I would just assume follow suit right now and not deviate.

I'm with you on veering away from the tobacco/smoky flavor. I want some, but I don't need much. I'm not sure if that's where I run counter to the 555 or not.

Dragon,
I got all 3 of those (555, Desert Joe & RY4) plus Vanilla and Watermelon. Oh and 2 pks of comfort tips. I got the tips in 2 different colors which will help me tell my juices apart without writing on my clearos. I haven't tried the RY4 or Desert Joe yet. I thought I would have to steep them as with most juices?? But a post above said that isn't necessary?
I was lucky enough to win a contest with SI so I got to get several flavors. Thank you again Smokeless Image.
They have great Cust Svc in addition to great juice.

Congratulations! That's badazz.

I would like to note that my comment to you about the 555 wasn't in any way/shape/form a statement about you personally. I'm sorry if it came across that way. I'm a noob in this, and am learning along the way. Just sharing to share. I haven't steeped a single carto, but I got all 15 in Sampler packs and wouldn't think about it anyway. :D

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
SI juices really don't need steeping. That's usually only for those smaller or custom juice companies that make them just before sending it to you.

My favorite is 555 closely followed by RY4. I personally despise Desert Joe. The Cowboy/Country was OK for a mainly tobacco flavor. Freedom was... meh. I can't say about the methols cuz I don't buy those. I could never warm up to any of the fruit flavors, however if they ever offered a Banana I'd probably like that. But I'm perfectly content with 555/RY4 which have been my all-day vapes for over a year now.

muffler dragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Jamestown, NC USA
We're all still learning and we'll all have our best levels. Thank the stars SI provides all those levels for us. :toast:

SI juices really don't need steeping. That's usually only for those smaller or custom juice companies that make them just before sending it to you.

My favorite is 555 closely followed by RY4. I personally despise Desert Joe. The Cowboy/Country was OK for a mainly tobacco flavor. Freedom was... meh. I can't say about the methols cuz I don't buy those. I could never warm up to any of the fruit flavors, however if they ever offered a Banana I'd probably like that. But I'm perfectly content with 555/RY4 which have been my all-day vapes for over a year now.

Whatever, kia! Starsong is all sorts of WRONG! :lol:

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
okay so I have vaped all 4 flavors I got from SI
liked all of them.
My top 2 are 555 . I had a hard time choosing between those 2. I loaded up 2 clearos and went back and forth
for a couple of days. Man these are good juices. I think I am going with 555 as my #1 , and Desert Joes as my #2,
RY4, of the tobacco flavors.
Love SI's watermelon.
It is one of the better watermelon juices I have vaped. I LUV watermelon. It is my 2nd favorite fruit.
I such a happy vapor to have found some decent tobacco juices.
Thanks again Smokeless Image .You guys rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread