Got my stuff from HealthCabin, and Yes i made another order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arik4k

Aug 3, 2011
israel
well i just got my package after 8 days it arrived, as promised all tightly and nicely wrapped,
the health-cabin team shipped it on the very day, i am so pleased and so excited bout vaporing
i made another order for juices and extra parts so i can carry it with me all the time.

on a side note, i asked in the order maybe you have some samples you can send with the order
i would really appriciate it, as i'm tryin to figure out the taste i'll like.

thank you very much healthcabin great doing buissness with you and for sure will happen again and again!.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
well i just got my package after 8 days it arrived, as promised all tightly and nicely wrapped,
the health-cabin team shipped it on the very day, i am so pleased and so excited bout vaporing
i made another order for juices and extra parts so i can carry it with me all the time.

on a side note, i asked in the order maybe you have some samples you can send with the order
i would really appriciate it, as i'm tryin to figure out the taste i'll like.

thank you very much healthcabin great doing buissness with you and for sure will happen again and again!.

thank you for your post. i am glad that you are happy with our order. please let me know your order number, so we can send you freebie together. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread