got my titan 510!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

114bls

Aug 17, 2009
AM soooo happy with it the vape is thick and heavy nice throat hit satisfys me. havent craved an analog very happy with it. i got 24mg menthol from totallywicked and i personally think it tastes like chewing gum and having a cigarette
but its good in my book [:

any tips for cleaning the 510 atomizer?
or taking carae of it i want it to last long im a very heavy smoker i go through 2 batterys daily
so any tips would be appreciated !:p

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
or taking carae of it i want it to last long im a very heavy smoker i go through 2 batterys daily
so any tips would be appreciated/quote]

Here's my routine. Just the atty not the cart - soak in 151 everclear or I have Galen's vodka 151 for two hours, blowout atty from both ends - I also hold the batt hole end and blow again - getting the side air holes, then sit on paper towel batt side up until dry. I have extra attys so I put 4 drops of PG on the atty bridge and put in a ziplock taking the air out to close. Redo every four days switching out atty in use for the ones in the ziplock. I use a quetip to crank the battery wells of the batts before a recharge and clean the threads and bottom connection on the attys on a daily basis. I clean the filler out about every 2 weeks (again in the 151 - dry completely) or when I'm not getting the refills I was getting.

jimik

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Spring Hill, Fl
I love my 510 as well. As far as cleaning goes, there are a variety of methods of doing it. If you decide to soak it in a liquid be careful what it is you soak it in as the wick material inside of the atomizer (not easy to see cause the bridge is in the way) will soak it up.

The only time I clean mine is when I am switching to another flavor. It is still going strong now for a month. I use the method Mooby does in this video. Be careful though, while I have found this method works great for me you do run the risk of burning out your atomizer.

YouTube - How to clean a 510 and 901 atty

If you do use the method in the video, don't forget to drip 3 - 4 drops of eliquid directly on the bridge in the atomizer to prime it.

Last edited:

anonymice

Aug 14, 2009
Turkey
AM soooo happy with it the vape is thick and heavy nice throat hit satisfys me. havent craved an analog very happy with it. i got 24mg menthol from totallywicked and i personally think it tastes like chewing gum and having a cigarette
but its good in my book [:

so any tips would be appreciated !:p
congrats:) mine is on its way too, hope it'll be good as the titan (i ordered a joye 510 heard that they re the same)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread