Got my VapeStack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Wow, shipped yesterday, in the mailbox today!

So far this little thing vapes great. Very well made, smooth threads, nice easy press button. The drip tips work very well also :)

The 3.3 ohm (SLB?) atty that came with it does better at 5v, so I'm switching between a Joye 510, an LR 510, and a 510 cartomizer. Vapes great! :wub:

Must do more testing...;)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I've had good luck with the LR attys. Just like you were using a regular 510 at 5-6v, you have to keep 'em wet and maybe shorten your button presses a bit. No doubt the extra heat (which is why they vape like 5v!) will shorten their life a bit though.

Hoog said in an email today he had some coming he was going to try out. A number of other suppliers have them on the way. That should drive the price down some.

I really think that as they perfect these things the days of stacking batts in huge mods for HV may be numbered.

My tiny little VapeStack is smokin' like you wouldn't believe :D

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
Just grabbed a blue one and a couple of batteries! Hoping this solves my travel mod problems! I want 3.7v with at least 4-6hrs on the road...with little dropoff in power. I made a nicostick but used the tiny tactile switch with no mosfet and think it's drawing down too much through the switch...not sure though..but doesn't vape worth a damn...no power..just clogs attys. I also have a Fog Log with 18650 which is my fav mod...but dislike the comments I get when I take it to town...I figure the Mini-Vapestack should solve that and hopefully give me the power I'm looking for too.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Wow... that was fast... my red mini vapestack showed up just moments ago!

Haven't tried it yet but it is tiny, fully assembled with a kr808 carto it's shorter than an m401 and slightly wider than a nickel. Very solid feeling and slick looking too, red was definitely the right choice for me. I ordered a couple of high drain LiMn batts separately and those didn't make it in today so I can't give it a whirl just yet.

Thnx MadVapes for the extra goodies, very berry much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread