Got some of the Deluxe CE-2's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
Just wanted to say that I am really enjoying the Deluxe CE-2's. I have been a fan of the CE-2's for a while now, but have always been disappointed with the tubes, even earlier versions that promised "better, thicker tubing". I have so many CE-2's laying around here that were barely used because of the cracked tubing and leaking, and even though I have a few tank mods, I have never liked the tanks because I like to switch juices often, so I always enjoyed the smaller tubes right out of the box. But anway, I have to say that I am really impressed with these so far. Only a few days in, but so far, so good. Got some of the lower resistance ones for the eGos and some higher resistance ones for 5v+ and both are preforming very well. Although it is harder to see the juice, I am enjoying the colors they come in...

That's about it for now. Been out of the reviewing game for a while, but I thought I would jump in here and let you know that I think these are a huge improvement over past CE-2's and if they hold up you got yourself a loyal customer. Thanks for the fast shipping as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread