Got the eGo ... what mod to move to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackiej5407

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
Houston, TX
So my most wonderful husband wants Christmas ideas from me. I've been on the regular eGo with either Boge 2.0 cartos or resurrectors for 3 mos. now ... have read ad naseum on mods ... and haven't a clue! Would love any/all suggestions on what to try in the mod world. I've really enjoyed my sturdy eGo, but the idea of bottom feeders is sure attractive to me! No carto filling??? MY idea of heaven!

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Ultimately I would recommend VV no matter what you get and there are VVs available with a bottom feeeder. RIO is currently working on one but I don't know when it'll be released, probably not by Christmas but who knows.

If your trying to stay on a budget there are several people making VV Bottom feeders, check out the Krimson Kustoms or Army Tank thread the suppliers section.

If you can go with a more expensive durable wood box check the Sweeetvapes or Redsky thread also in the suppliers section, both of those are excellent choices and have wood choices to pick from.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
+1 for nomoreash. I would also try VV vaping. To me, it's the next logical step. I 2nd Krimson Kustom VV evercool mods. They are built with TLC and are evercool, so you can get a nice warm vape while your box stays cool, unlike the MadVapes VV box that I melted, LOL.

Also, if you like the sound of VV woodmods, I also like Sweetvapes, Redsky and Hogmods.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Another Add On to the VV, once you try variable voltage you kinda get spoiled in my opinion. I have Both the Provari and the SGT VV Army Tank, both are Incredibly awesome and either one will probably last you all day on a battery or batteries depending on which one you use. I know that I get at least a day out of my Provari and at least a day and a half out of 2 14500's in my SGT VV Army Tank. What I like about these two is that they are entirely different mods and both give me exactly what I am looking for. Flavor, Vapor, TH, reliability and Total 100% versatility.

Hope this helps;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

9teej

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
Brooklyn
www.youtube.com
I am taking incremental steps and after 7 weeks with ego's I jumped up to a Silver Bullet. It has been performing really well at 3.7 volts with an AW 18650, a noticeable difference from the ego. I have the Life Po RCr123a batts for 6v but I have not used them yet. I wanted to go this route before I jumped into the VV world. Whatever you go with the jump to a mod is awesome and for me, worth the money!

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
One other thing to add is that I do not plan on quitting vaping. I find it very relaxing and a lot of fun, so take your intentions into account as well. If you plan on keeping on vaping then perhaps a little more money spent will be worth it, if not then perhaps a less expensive Mod may be more up your ally.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Oh my ... :) ... I have NO intention of EVER stopping vaping! I will die with an ecig clutched in my wrinkled, shriveled up, thin, shaking hand! Price is no object ... isn't that nice?

Sounds Good To Me, and HEY!! I resemble that remark LOL Then I would say go ahead and spend the money for a good quality well built VV Mod. Either of the two I mentioned before meet that description. There are others out there to consider as well. It really depends on what form factor you are comfortable with or would like to try, Tube Style, Fat or Skinny, Box Style with or without bottom feeder capability. There is a ton of them out there to choose from you just have to make a good choice as to what suits your style of vaping, your needs and your personal touch so to speak.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread