Got two co-workers to QUIT the analogs but now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

algriff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Yonkers, NY
So, thus far I have gotten two of my co-workers using PV's. One buddy is totally hooked and is now buying juices and mods. The other guy is still rocking the two piece e-cig and I'm trying to broaden his spectrum.

So question is, does anyone know of a menthol tobacco that is similar to parliament menthol cigs? I'm trying to find him a juice that resembles this. Trying to get him to understand the concept of juice and the money and variety in filling your own.

Thanks in advance :vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I've never smoked a Parliament cig before , but was a die hard menthol smoker for 30+ years. The only Menthol I found that got me to stop smoking was Good Prophets VG Menthol. It is not a thick VG either! As a matter of fact, if you didn't see the label you would never know it was VG at all. Anyways, right now would be a perfect time to grab him a bottle of it too, because I beleive it is on sale for $4.99 (30 ml bottle)!!

DerekUrban

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
Fort Myers, Florida
Backwoods Brew Menthol Tobacco. It comes in 3 strengths, I get Medium, and I absolutely love the stuff, I puff on it after every meal and whenever I need a good menthol tobacco taste. I smoked Kools, Camel Menthols and Parliament Menthols and it satisfies every one of those cravings. Definitely something to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread