Got vapes Fluxomizer CE2 deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-smok3

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Tennessee
I ordered my first batch of 5 of these from Gotvapes not really expecting much. I love the idea of a CE2 but have read about so many problems with them. Unfortunately it took forever to get them (not Gotvapes problem just snail mail slower than normal), and when I did 4 out of 5 would not fire at all and the one working one, I ended up breaking the ceramic cup trying to pull the inner plug to fluff the wick. Not a good first impression! :facepalm:

Fortunately I worked the center connection down just a bit and I got the other 4 working. I figured out how to remove the inner plug without breaking the darn thing. I fluffed the wicks and I decided to turn the inner plug upside down to give it more room to wick.

These things are absolutely fantastic for vapor and flavor (once you tweak them a little). I use the Boge 2.0 cartos and these surpass those by far. Considering these are 2.6-2.8 ohms I expected a lot less performance. My only regret (other than breaking the first one) is that I didn't order the larger sized ones.

Despite my first impression of them I can honestly say I may have a new favorite. Easy to clean, phenomenal vapor and taste, and no burned filler taste.

Olef

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
UK
Thanks for this. I am a confirmed CE2 user simply because I have never found anything that gives the amount of vapour and flavour. Yes, they need a tweak or two to get the best out of them, but the rewards are there. I have a box of these and six boxes of the XL's on the way to me and I can't wait!

I'm just interested as to why you felt the need to remove the bung from new ones to fluff the wick. I have never fluffed a wick yet. Is your juice particularly viscous?

Olef

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
UK
Missing flavour and burning taste are definitely poor wicking so your juice may be a little thick for them out of the box. You did the right thing. I have no trouble with 75PG / 25PG. To me this is one of the joys of the CE2, with a few simple adjustments they can be tuned to give a superb vape regardless of liquid variations.

Glad you like 'em :)

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL

x-smok3

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Tennessee
Missing flavour and burning taste are definitely poor wicking so your juice may be a little thick for them out of the box. You did the right thing. I have no trouble with 75PG / 25PG. To me this is one of the joys of the CE2, with a few simple adjustments they can be tuned to give a superb vape regardless of liquid variations.

Glad you like 'em :)

That may be it Olef, I like a 60/40 or 50/50 mix. I have even tried some 100% vg in these and it worked great.

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
Just got these myself. They are amazing. I'll just repeat what's been said: after a small amount of fiddling, they perfom sooo well. The flavor and vapor production is far superior to cartomizers with their fiber filler. It's just as good as dripping straight into an atty in my opinion. The XL's hold almost 2ml each to boot.

If you aren't happy with your cartomizer, give the fluxomizer CE2 deluxe from gotvapes a try.

x-smok3

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Tennessee
Hey x-smok3 and others, cany any of y'all point me to a post or elsewhere to help me make these tweaks? I just got my first box of fluxos and am having the same problems - basically I'm vaping faster than I can wick. Based on how much everyone else loves these things I would love to get them running right.

Check out this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gotvapes/218097-things-you-can-do-your-ce2s.html

I have tried all three and for the XL I find using the middle plug, ridged side down, in place of the bottom plug and fluffing the wicks works great. You can also squeeze the needle between the plug and the tube to fill when you have it this way and I am not having any leak issues when I lay it down this way.

Last edited:

chingbo

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I agree, im still on my first one but lovin how it works.

Personally i remove the main plug, flip the thinner plug and use the standard flat mouthpiece.
it just gives a slightly warmer vape to my Pomegranate-Passion Fruit Green Tea

drip tip just seemed like i lost a little flavor, tho it might be good for a cool minty type juice.
(im a no nic kinda guy)

overall i think its great

I have to agree, v Ibought a pack of these and they are no better than the CE2 version 4's. I hate to spend money on products that I have reengineer. The first two I have tried did not wick any better than the early ones. they do have a better tube on them and they have not cracked or gotten lose, but they don't work any better with wicking juice.
Happy vaping
C

x-smok3

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Tennessee
Well V, for me they are worth fiddling with because atties taste like crud to me, and cartomizers taste good and have good vapor but only last me a few days before they start plugging up. I have had absolutely no luck in cleaning cartos and yes I tried it all and I don't really like the idea of filler. These take 20 seconds to adjust to meet my heavy vaping needs, clean very easily and last at least 3 weeks (the one I am on has been in constant use for 4 weeks). For the very small inconvenience of flipping a plug over it seems worth it to me. Of course opinions vary but for me this is better than any carto or atty I have tried (and I have tried a bunch).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread