The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Got Vapes "Stallion" 510 hybrid carto

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by J.R. Bob Dobbs, May 10, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. J.R. Bob Dobbs

J.R. Bob Dobbs Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    near buffalo, NY
    The Got Vapes 5120 hybrid carto "Stallion"
    2.0 ml capacity
    3 ohm resistance with "2 ohm performance"
    pre punched stainless is what i ordered

I paid $6.95 for a 5 pack

have you ever been smacked in the face with a frying pan? Seen one of those videos where some dude is crossing the street and WHAM! he gets splattered by a bus.

that is how i felt when i filled this bad boy and took my first vape off it. I use a cartomater tank from vaperfexxion so this cartomizer is a bit long, maybe 1/4 inch. But holy balls this carto hits like a freight train. I cannot turn my provari beyond 5.0v ...its just too much vapor.

this carto gets like 10 stars..holy crap..i cannot believe how awesome this thing is.

GotVapes STALLION™ Empty 5 PK : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

2. reeftivo

reeftivo Super Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2010
    Chino, california
    Thanks for the review. I've been happy for several years with boges in my tanks. I've got A few RBs but always go back to a carto tank and I'm constantly looking for the next best thing in cartos. I almost pulled the trigger on the AMP tank but I realized during my time vaping that I am not a fiddler. I prefer to keep things as simple as possible or else it takes some of the enjoyment away from my vaping experience. RBs were fun for a while but just became tedious and inconsistent. I just purchased a couple 5 packs of the stallion's to try out in my prov2.

Thanks for sharing your experience with them

Happy vaping

Tivo

3. johnny bobcat

johnny bobcat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I have had the exact opposite experience wit these cartos, they taste pretty awful. I can't push them past 3.8 volts without getting a horrible burning taste, I'm not using thick juices either, 70/30 pg/vg respectively. The vapor is decent at low volts, but the flavor and throat hit are severely lacking to say the least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.