Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
wow excuse my newbness but those are really nice rigs! what brand are they or did you make them yourself?

Mechanical E Cig Mods For Sale-Angelcigs.com

there are different types of each one, but he/she got a smpl and a victoria bamboo

Nice OP I was all set to get a couple of the zenith last night when I realized/remembered ........derrrrr this is a chinese company and only takes paypal. But I know they have a US warehouse and ship quick. I need to see if i can use my son's pp acct tomorrow. I just don't wanna fool with setting one up

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Mechanical E Cig Mods For Sale-Angelcigs.com

there are different types of each one, but he/she got a smpl and a victoria bamboo

Nice OP I was all set to get a couple of the zenith last night when I realized/remembered ........derrrrr this is a chinese company and only takes paypal. But I know they have a US warehouse and ship quick. I need to see if i can use my son's pp acct tomorrow. I just don't wanna fool with setting one up

I think you can use pp without setting up an account. Not sure but I will check and post my findings :)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
For new buyers, signing up for a PayPal account is now optional. This means your customers can complete their payments first, and then decide whether to save their information in a PayPal account for future purchases. The checkout is more convenient, resulting in more completed sales and satisfied customers.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/mer/WAX_landing-outside

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
How is the quality of the mods and rda's? Oh and thank you for the great pics of your new gorgeous vape mail and also giving the website. They have some nice stuff. Are they built nice? Have you had any problems with them?
Thanks in advance

A lot of their stuff is made by ivogo. So far, we haven't had any issues with the mods and rda's. Here's a list of what I've gotten so far for my husband and myself

2 SMPL mods (copper)
Emma mod
Victoria Bamboo mod

RDA's
4 Pollox 2 SS 2 brass
2 Zenith v2 1 copper 1 brass (plated)
2 Zenith v2.5 copper
Kayfun Venturi (this is a dripper Not a Tank)
CEO w/3 rings brass one is plated
Shield
Lancia
Hobo

I think that's it so far. Everything that we have gets used, it may not be everyday but we like having choices on what we wanna use. I have 14 mods and I look for new ones daily lol

Hope this helps :)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Looks great!!!! I love how those two look together. What is your favorite dripper? Oh and i know this is an ecig forum but, that knife with the damascus steel is also really nice.
My favorite right now is the Pollox. I was stuck on the Trident v2 for the longest time lol.

That's my "go to the door when somebody hops my gate knife" it stays on the couch lol

This one is my daily driver so to speak :)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
For the price you can't go wrong. If ya get one ya don't like, you can always gift it to a friend and not be out of a lot of money.
I've placed 3 orders with Angelcigs and I'm quite pleased with everything so far.
Here's a pic of 3 set ups I've gotten so far excluding the four kings drip tip and the Taurus drip tip

I wanna try the dimitri and my husband wants a slug so that will probably be our next order with a couple fat man drippers

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
No issues at all. They are all in daily rotation too. I didn't think I would find another mod that would make me put my Chi You down for longer than a day, but these three have :)
I got my RDAs in the other day and opened the package last night to make sure I got what I ordered. 2 of the 2.5 BF ready copper zeniths, one in Gold, and a CPO (I think that is the name of it). For 20 bucks I feel like I commited highway robbery. Still haven't built on them, but I have work and school, so I will build on them soon. Also will check out the bottom fed features once the rest of my parts come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread