Gotta love it !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
Drew, thank you so much for being the very BEST OF THE BEST, I received another order Monday for a co-worker, (thanks for the extra goodies), I gave it to her today and she LOVED it! She ran around the office doing the happy dance, waving her new pink 510 around above her head, it was so funny! Then today I received yet another order, for yet another co-worker, and you snuck in even MORE amazing goodies!!! (yes, I am sharing) I'm a happy girl, I don't know how you do it, you are just AMAZING!!!! I know I'm just one of many faithful customers, but man-oh-man I'm feeling reealllly special~
:hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba:

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
Oh, I forgot to say..the domino effect has begun... I sent two MORE co-workers home today with 510's, HV juice and chargers..it gets 'em every time!! a few more are either starting to ask questions or in line, waiting for their turn to take one home to try it out. they are showing their friends and neighbors, and voila! I just got a phone call, one more order on the way tonight for a friend's next door neighbor! and I betcha two, possibly three more will be wanting to order in a few days. I keep giving out your cards, so probably more orders from them will be coming your way! I'm having fun spreading the word.. and oh boy, Just wait til I show up at work with my XHALER!!!! they are going to go NUTZ!!!

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
awesome~~~~
I'm eager to help anyone give up the stinkies. Several people I work with honestly can't afford to continue to smoke so I'm excited to see them show even the slightest bit of interest in e-cigs, it always thrills me to watch them change: skeptical, but curious~ to hopeful~ to enthusiastic! It really is a whole new mind-set, isn't it? especially for long-term smokers. If they can't afford it, I buy the kits and let them pay me back when they can. One person is paying for her kit by letting me use her pickup to haul a few loads of bardust. Everyone is happy and I feel good about the whole thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread