The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Gotta try Roar Vapor! For you fellow newbies looking for some juice!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by mk11, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mk11

mk11 Full Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Dallas, TX, USA
    It's been one week since I've kicked the habit. Been trying out different juices here and there. I'm a fruit/sweet juice kinda guy, but like to have Tribeca from Halo and RY4 on hand. Which are more of a sweet tobacco(vanilla/caramel) flavor. Like to mix it up a bit.

My favorite so far is Strapple from Roar Vapor. Tastes like it sounds. Hawaiin sunrise is worth trying as well.

Mike at Roar Vapor is great. Customer service and shipping time is top notch. Highly recommend.

Just wanted to help out anyone looking for a decent juice. Also open to new suggestions!

Vape on! :vapor:

2. floridaBMW

floridaBMW Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2012
    S. Florida
    I had a not so great experience with Mike and Roar. I mistakingly put the wrong house # for my shipping address when i reordered 2 more bottles of truth syrum. It took one and a half months of back and forth proving I never got the shipment (usps site said undeliverable the entire time of dispute) and emails from him implying I wasn't gonna get one over on him that i finally got my 2 bottles of truth syrum. The moral of the story, make sure u double/triple check ur shipping address or Roar will not be nice about it, at least that's what I learned. Thank goodness i have choices.

Ken

3. mk11

mk11 Full Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Thanks floridaBMW!

As I'm still pretty new to this, I really appreciate the heads up.

Any recommendations on where I should try out more good e-liquids?

4. KatyB

KatyB Full Member

Jun 30, 2013
    North Carolina, USA
    Roar is incredible! Fast shipping, great service, and by FAR the best flavors out there! I'm kind of thinking if I get my own address wrong, it's my fault when it takes a couple months to get my stuff. But that would never happen, so I digress... I have had nothing but good experiences with Mike. I just got an order from him, and he included the usual surprise extra bottle. It's called Bishop's Creamy Chai, and it's an unbelievable spicy chai with a hint of peppermint and maybe a dash of chocolate??? Wow! So, realizing I forgot to order the BF's favorite Fiery Nuts (just like those cinnamon glazed roasted nuts you get at the mall around Christmas), I logged in to roarvapor.com to place a small order for that and a bigger bottle of this new heavenly flavor I received. I can't find the Bishop's Creamy Chai anywhere! Perhaps Mike saw it fit to send me the very first dose of a brand-new super-secret flavor that has not yet been revealed to the general public. Perhaps a time-traveling wizard on Roar's staff came back from the future and stuffed a magical potion from 2021 into my envelope. Perhaps it was all a dream... No. It's real. Does anyone know anything about this marvelous stuff?

5. KatyB

KatyB Full Member

Jun 30, 2013
    North Carolina, USA
    Perhaps floridaBMW ordered it two years ago and mistakenly entered my address as the shipping address, and it just now made it here :2cool:

6. Grateful4jerry

Grateful4jerry Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2013
    Wasatch mtns
    Heads up? Thats why they have you verify the info you input. The lesson to be learned is he'll take care of his customers even when it's of no fault of his own. that's what i call good customer service!

7. BigBen2k

BigBen2k Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    MA, USA
    Something is fishy here... but anyways.

This company isn't registered, and its domain's listed address is a residence. Since they mix their own juices... it's either a garage or basement operation.

Thanks but I'll pass.

8. Grateful4jerry

Grateful4jerry Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2013
    Wasatch mtns
    Plenty of info on roar right here on ecf, def. nothing fishy about em. Worth reading up on and giving them a try:)

9. BigBen2k

BigBen2k Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    MA, USA
  10. Sly9377

Sly9377 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    Roar Vapor is the new name for Rawr vapor, they have been around for a few yrs now and are about to open their 1st brick & mortor in Tennesee I think it is. While I have had an issue with the latest juice I received, they are really great guys! Got to chat with them at Vape Bash last yr and their juices are awesome!

11. HauntedMyst

HauntedMyst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Roar Amnesia is amazing but you have to let it steep a good 3 weeks. Razmataz is pretty good too.

12. Christoph

Christoph Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    Las Vegas, NM, USA
    Stay away from the teas, earl grey slut smells like feet, tastes bad and nothing like earl grey tea. Green peach tea is good snd regreshing but use it quick cause once it steeped itll get that feet smell and bad taste. Not a fan of truth serum, taste like coconut and soap mixed togetjer

13. SpicyMcHaggis

SpicyMcHaggis Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    Hamilton Ohio
    I tried a sample pack from them. Didn't any of them. Peculiar taste, I gave them away.

14. shelleyb

shelleyb Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    rockville, MD
    I've ordered liquid twice from My Freedom Smokes and gotten both orders in less than 3 days. So far I really like their liquid. I've also ordered from LiteCigUSA and Johnson Creek - both were super fast shipping and the juice is really nice. I'm now waiting for some juice from AltCig --

Ok sue me, I went a little crazy!!!

15. jeffandstuff

jeffandstuff Full Member Verified Member

16. WarHawk-AVG

WarHawk-AVG Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    H-Town
    Roar Vapor "Strawberry Kiwi" bought a 50ml bottle 2 weeks ago...2/3 gone now! It's THAT good!

17. CreepyLady

CreepyLady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Salem, MA, USA
    I LOVE roarvapor! Mike has been great, always great service, fast shipping and YUMMY juice!

18. peraspera

peraspera Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    midwest
    When I first looked at Roar's site I was puzzled as to why anyone would trust someone to mix their juice who lacked the very elementary business common sense to not to go out of their way to offend a significant part of their potential customer base. Just ewwww!

I would also not like to see some of Roar's juice names appear at any sort of governmental hearings as evidence as to why vaping should be heavily regulated or banned. Someone who hands out free ammo to the enemy doesn't deserve my support.

19. Christoph

Christoph Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    Las Vegas, NM, USA
    ? Are you talking about some of the eliquid names or something else

20. peraspera

peraspera Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    midwest
    ^^^
    The names of some of the juices.

Thread Status: