GotVapes 3rd Anniversary, December 28, 2013 - A FLuXomizer Celebration - VIDEO - Come Celebrate With Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
images.jpg Got Vapes:) (guess I'll be doin a little shoppin later today):) Thanks for the discount:thumb:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Working on it as we speak with full photo spread : ) We will have 7 colors in two ohm choices available....

Thanks Yidds, was a fun video to do...if anyone remembers we used that same sound track when we first intro'd the FLüXomizer back in 2010....

Beautiful presentation and post Danno !!!! :wub: Can't wait to order some of those...

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
Im probably only one around long enough to remember :p

Really ?.........:lol:

Happy 3rd Guys !! I remember way back when I found that thread :D

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-arrived-incredible-pricing-ecf-members.html

Thanks for ALL THAT YOU GUYS have done
...for the Vaping Community & Industry !!

P.S....I will also like to add that Fluxomizers made vaping long term possible for me ....I didn't order any till 2 months after they came out ...when I was absolutely & positively SICK to death of trying to make all the carto's I had stocked up on work....& It was one of those "OMG WHY O'WHY did I NOT DO THIS earlier" type moments when I tried my 1st one !! Absolutely a GAME CHANGER !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread