The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GotVapes.com GRAND OPENING! NOW!! FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers Have Arrived - Incredible Pricing for ECF Members!

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by dannoman, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    HELLO ECF Members from GotVapes.com!
    ==================================

EVERYTHING IS NOW A GO! ALL ORDERING IS OPEN - 12/29 10:14pm CST

FLüXomizer Clear and Regular C-E2 Caromizers IN STOCK & SHIPPING!

72 HOUR GotVapes.com Grand Opening ECF SPECIAL!
    • $7.95 Regular - 5 PK
    • $10.95 XL - 5PK
    WELCOME :)
    ==========
    We are VERY excited to announce the GRAND OPENING of GotVapes.com, a cutting-edge e-cigarette supplier with quality, value and service as our keystones. We invite you to see the site at GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more.

There has been alot of thought and effort into making this a world-class e-cigarette supplier site with varied and unique offerings and we are especially stoked to work with ECF and its members to provide GREAT deals for the ECF member along with responsive and friendly support through our threads here on http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com (ECF).

What's a FLüXomizer™??
    ======================
    One of the products GotVapes has been tirelessly laboring on to perfect and help bring to market is the CLEAR C-E2 cartomizer, a fillerless cartomizer solution GotVapes has branded as its own FLüXomizer™ Cartomizer (pronounced floox-o-miser :), as we are proud to have worked closely with MiT and RoyalSmokers to help in the perfection of its design. This cartomizer will initially only be available for the time being at GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more in an EXCLUSIVE arrangement. Besides working in perfecting the cartomizer design itself, we have re-designed and updated the instruction cards that go with our FLüXomizer™ packages which RoyalSmokers will adapt also in their own non-branded offerings. We just want you to know how closely we have been involved with this project being true believers in a cartomizer we use personally.

Unlike other C-E2 cartomizer sold previously these are the latest iteration and we have fine tuned in cooperation with the manufacturer and are assisting on all future CE2 development. The FLüXomizer™ CE2 Clear and Regular Cartomizers we have available today have a manufacture date of December 20th and so are the very latest in this line.

VALUE at GotVapes™!
    ==================
    You will see for yourself that despite all of this we have concentrated in providing the FLüXomizer™ Cartomizer and all of our vast e-cigarette offerings at VERY fair pricing (we are borderline cheap!) augmented with site-wide discounting of an additional 5% when ECF members become VIPs by simply signing up for our GotVapes™ Newsletter when they create their account. No coupon codes to search for or enter - your discount will auto-magic-ally appear in a line item in your cart!

SHIPPING Excitement at GotVapes™!
    ==============================
    But wait! There's more :)! FREE PRIORITY shipping is available for a limited time on all orders over $47, while orders under $47 can get flat rate Prioirty shipping for $5. Small orders have the option of choosing regular first class mail if that works out better for you.

LOOKIE-SEE at GotVapes™
    =======================
    • FLüXomizer™ clear cartomizers in all five colors - clear plain, clear yellow, clear green, clear pink and clear red - in both regular and XL sizes. Also available are black and stainless FLüXomizer™ Cartomizers.
    • FLüGo™ 650mah and 900mah e-cigarette kits
    • FLüX™ Nectar eJuice - we are EXCITED about our line of ejuices that have been carefully formulated and kept to a limited lineup of take-it-to-the-bank flavorings. We have concetrated on providing a vaping experience with not alot of risk. Our goal was to provide a line-up that most vapers will appreciate (no bacon foshizzle or barley-hopped beer flavors here!). Available in 36ml (no NOT 30 but 36!) BUT our entire line-up is also available in 5ml sample bottles of your choice!
    • GotVapes™ LeatherTotes™ - OK you HAVE GOT TO SEE our very OWN gorgeous hand-crafted LeatherTotes™ that can be used to carry most e-cigarette models. Duuuude they are AWESOME, made in the Heartland and exclusive to GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more! Naw--I won't even try to describe them here - go LOOK :). These are hand-made one at a time, no two are the same, so the supplies are limited but we will endeavour tirelessly to keep them in stock.
    • Disposable e-cigarettes? Check out our FLüX™ ToGo and Bauway line, menthol and tobacco. Ok ECF Vape Fans, you think disposables are for noobs? We searched and searched and found a disposable that we are sure you will enjoy (we found it DELISH) not only to give to friends or family but to have as a back-up yourself when all else fails :). And if you are new to the vaping world this is a very inexpensive way to just try it out and see if its for you.
    • MUCH MUCH more including StartMeUp!™ COMPLETE e-cigarette kits, Joye drip-o-mizer cartomizers, accessories and expanding, so make sure you sign up for our GotVapes Newsletter!
    PSST!
    =====
    We have a very special Grand Opening item, besides the specials outlined above, that we are announcing to ECF members. Check out under Accessories-> Spare batteries and you will find a spare ego-style 3.7 volt 650mah battery WITH USB charger and two FREE FLüXomizer cartomizers all for under 20 bucks when you use your ECF VIP Customer site-wide discount. This can be used as a kit in itself and what a great gift for friends and loved ones! Supplies are limited on this!

Several other very nice GRAND OPENING SPECIALS AVAILABLE - click the Specials link in the left hand column beneath the product categories.

THANK YOU!
    ==========
    ...to all of the staff at ECF (especially Misty and Angus) for a wonderful, tightly run forum and for granting us access to the ECF membership. It is our goal to eventually become a proud Forum Supplier for ECF and we hope to be a model vendor of e-cigarette kits, supplies and accessories!
    Visit GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more and leave us feedback on the site, offering your comments, good or constructive, to help us serve you better (even if you don't place an order today :).

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT!

We are investigating a situation with the FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers at this moment and will hopefully have these items back up in stock soon. Our shipment came in this morning and since we had been waiting through a blizzard in NYC to get these since they arrived in the states on Friday, Christmas Eve, as soon as the boxes came in we got the thread up here and basically switched the lights ON for GotVapes.com :)

It APPEARS something went awry in our shipment as we started to completely unpack all of the items and hope to get a solution QUICKLY! The site is UP with items in stock including the non-clear FLuXomizer CE2 Cartomizers, we've worked hard on it as you can see and hope to have our 'birthpangs' soon relieved...stay with us! You'll be greatly rewarded...

Daniel

GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

ANDDDD- I DO BELIEVE--WE GOT THIS SOLVED :) HOPEFULLY TURN THE SWITCH BACK ON (for the FluXomizer Clear CE2's, other items are of course in stock as normal) in a matter of HOURS

EVERYTHING IS NOW A GO! ALL ORDERING IS OPEN - 12/29 10:14pm CST

2. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    Could you explain in a little more detail how the "FLüXomizer™" varies from the "Clearomizer" that a number of us just purchased through a co-op directly from the mfg? The pics on the site appear to be very similar to the pictures on MicroCig and RoyalSmoker's sites. (RoyalSmokers electronic cigarette factory in Shenzhen)

3. stressedOUT

stressedOUT Senior Member ECF Veteran

Im loving the new cartomizers! but one question, in the picture which color is that neon looking one? It looks like it could be green or yellow, but i want to be sure i get the neon colored ones

4. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Our branded FLuXomizer Clearomizers and Regular CE2's that were produced on Decemmber 20th are the ones we worked closely with MiT and RoyalSmolers to guarantee we have a much looser coil, longer wicks and no more problems with aftertaste due to solder paste. Also the FLuXomizer has been ensured to be fluid and primer free. We are the first to receive these CE2's in a much closer quality-controlled climate.

Daniel

ps - Also the difference from older pictures of the clearomizer versus what we have in stock, there is a new silicone ring at the base to ensure no leaking. This was an idea implemeneted directly from GotVapes.com

5. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    here you go!

[​IMG]

6. skullfreak

skullfreak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    North Detroit
    great to see you are open.....
    cant wait for my order to come in.

7. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA

You should have received your ship notification....

Daniel

8. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Hi Gang - just a quickie photo we did this morning, not the best quality but we wanted to shoot out a photo of the redesigned instruction card and our FLüXomizer™ packaging...RoyalSmokers is now using a non-branded version of this instruction card written in more colloquial English and updated for the FLüXomizer filling system using our included pipettes.

[​IMG]

9. Rosco

Rosco Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2010
    KCMO:>)
    Just placed a order for some CE-2 carts and juice. Got free shiping cuz my order was over $47.
    My only dislike was that the samplers are not available. Shows sold out, already? Pretty fast since just opening. Anyway, I went ahead and got some 36ml juices at my risk. Sure hope I like them.

Order processed...Thanks Daniel.

10. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    I'll be ordering very soon, hold some for me!

11. sahara4evr

sahara4evr Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Georgia
    I ordered some KR808 Clears (red and green). I've been wanting to try cartos and these look pretty neat. I've got a GGTB and ordered the mid-range Ohms (2.8-3.0). I hope that's the right ohms range.

12. emanguba

emanguba Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    Virginia
    510's are sold out already?

13. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    Looks like your already sold out of the carts? I will sign up once you get them back in stock? Thanks

14. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    I hope not...I just had some in my cart and was going to order. Lets hope it's a new website glitch...

15. basilray

basilray Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    Minneapolis
    So it's stated these are exclusive CE2's. What is the difference between these and the Rev 5's that Volcano is now selling?

Other than the pricing being much better...which I am a fan of!

16. samsmom

samsmom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    North Carolina
    All the clears, both 510 and 808 are showing SOLD OUT!

17. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just posting so I can review this more tonight!

18. Rhody

Rhody Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Geesh, sold out of the clearomizers......when will they be back in stock

19. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    If it's a '72 hour sale', you should shouldn't be out of stock already!! I hope it's just a mistake... unsure.gif

20. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    Another ECF wipeout. :) Niiiiice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.