GotVapes.com GRAND OPENING! NOW!! FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers Have Arrived - Incredible Pricing for ECF Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
IMPORTANT!

We are investigating a situation with the FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers at this moment and will hopefully have these items back up in stock soon. Our shipment came in this morning and since we had been waiting through a blizzard in NYC to get these since they arrived in the states on Friday, Christmas Eve, as soon as the boxes came in we got the thread up here and basically switched the lights ON for GotVapes.com :)

It APPEARS something went awry in our shipment as we started to completely unpack all of the items and hope to get a solution QUICKLY! The site is UP with items in stock including the non-clear FLuXomizer CE2 Cartomizers, we've worked hard on it as you can see and hope to have our 'birthpangs' soon relieved...stay with us! You'll be greatly rewarded...

Daniel
GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
LOL FreakyStylie- you gave me a laff on a rough day. We had an awry shipment that we are presently trying to get straightened out...PLEASE bear with us. Alot of work and effort has went into the site and we are here to stay and serve the e-cigarette community...come BLIZZARDS or whatever...

By the way--I own a domain name called Freakster.com if you are inetrested :)

Daniel

Another ECF wipeout. :) Niiiiice.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Hey Daniel, I know that's frustrating and you're covered up. Not to add to it but if I understand correctly:

They are indeed sold out (no website glitch) but you expected more on the shipment and are trying to track them down?

If so I still have a chance...As I said earlier, mine were in the cart then 'poof'...gone ;)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
HI Turbo- thanks for askign for the clarification. Yes this is exactly our situation - we literally have a few thousand of these sitting SOMEWHERE and trying to get it tracked down ASAP...

No website glitch (other than we sometimes argue over color coordination ;) Turbo you are correct....

Daniel

Hey Daniel, I know that's frustrating and you're covered up. Not to add to it but if I understand correctly:

They are indeed sold out (no website glitch) but you expected more on the shipment and are trying to track them down?

If so I still have a chance...As I said earlier, mine were in the cart then 'poof'...gone ;)

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
HI Turbo- thanks for askign for the clarification. Yes this is exactly our situation - we literally have a few thousand of these sitting SOMEWHERE and trying to get it tracked down ASAP...

No website glitch (other than we sometimes argue over color coordination Turbo you are correct....

Daniel

Ok, thanks for the clarification on your end. I shall be watching like a hawk.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
So I'll ask again...what's the difference between your clear CE2's and the Rev 5's that are now in the hands of other vendors?

He answered a similar question on post #4:

"Our branded FLuXomizer Clearomizers and Regular CE2's that were produced on Decemmber 20th are the ones we worked closely with MiT and RoyalSmolers to guarantee we have a much looser coil, longer wicks and no more problems with aftertaste due to solder paste. Also the FLuXomizer has been ensured to be fluid and primer free. We are the first to receive these CE2's in a much closer quality-controlled climate.

Daniel

ps - Also the difference from older pictures of the clearomizer versus what we have in stock, there is a new silicone ring at the base to ensure no leaking. This was an idea implemeneted directly from GotVapes.com"

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
HI! Sorry things got hairy here and I didn't answer this earlier.

We are not sure of the R5 iteration designation at all and as far as we know others who are using that are doing that on their own as Royal Smokers siimply calls them the CE2 Clearomizer. The next 'upgrade' of this design will probably be actually called the CE3.

I will tell you that we specifically asked for and worked with RoyalSmokers down to having the manufacturing floor inspected to troubleshoot items and uncover sources of problems in these main areas; a looser coil design to prevent a tightly wound wick in the cup and possble facilitation of crud build-up, uniform processes for ensuring wicks that EXTEND in every CE2 to the bottom of the cup, removal of the sleeve around the bottom of the cup that can cause possible wicking issues and took up valuable real estate (better left for your juice),a much closer eye and promised elimination of primer and fluid used in assemblage of the cartomizers. They directly implemented our suggestion for silicone seal ring installed in the bottom of the carto to secure any leaking and finally they've tracked down another potential source of alterign juice flavor by elminating the solder paste used previously on connections.

I cannot speak to exactly when these modifications are carried over to others who will eventually sell the CE2, we are sure they will benefit all vendors eventually. The use of the R5 designation - I honestly have no idea other than to say different vendors can brand what they sell in a fairly unhindered way. Again we know we have worked closely with MiT to see many of these changes implemented even to the point of redesigning their instruction card :)

Daniel

So I'll ask again...what's the difference between your clear CE2's and the Rev 5's that are now in the hands of other vendors?

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
ROSCOE - Your faith in I and GotVapes.com shall be richly REWARDED! :)

We have a SPLIT shipment and we THINK the remainder of our shipment with the GOLDEN FLuXomizer™ Clear Cartomizers should be arriving tomorrow MORNING- the 30th.

I want to thank all you great ECF Folk for you patience while we tried to sort all of this out. They are HERE...tomorrow morning I can hopefully throw the switch back ON for the FLuXomizer Clear CE2's (I'd do it now but we want to be SURE)..so they are here and they will be especially value priced for all you good people :)

Thanks!
Daniel
http://www.GotVapes.com

When you have a good product marked at a decent price - you're right. Pfffttt.... I'm sure Daniel will get the shipment snafu fixed.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
ROSCOE - Your faith in I and GotVapes.com shall be richly REWARDED! :)

We have a SPLIT shipment and we THINK the remainder of our shipment with the GOLDEN FLuXomizer™ Clear Cartomizers should be arriving tomorrow MORNING- the 30th.

I want to thank all you great ECF Folk for you patience while we tried to sort all of this out. They are HERE...tomorrow morning I can hopefully throw the switch back ON for the FLuXomizer Clear CE2's (I'd do it now but we want to be SURE)..so they are here and they will be especially value priced for all you good people :)

Thanks!
Daniel
GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Wow, I hope! This sounds great, thanks for being on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread