GotVapes.com GRAND OPENING! NOW!! FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers Have Arrived - Incredible Pricing for ECF Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We is tweeting n stuff but like---we wanted the FLüXomizers to be ready to ship on the tweet : )

Danno
GotVapes.com

BTW, you need to tweet this too. Wait, on second thought . . . tweet after the sale is over. I have to wait until I get off work tomorrow to get mine, and it already looks like the other members might nab 'em before me, LOL.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
these clear e2's are really making me consider an order of clear acrylic tube. fully transparent e-cig mod, anyone?

I don't want to hijack this thread but we've been doing this already w/ syringes and such. That's a big reason I want to try these, to pit them against the ones I make.

Attachments

• 1101000150b.jpg
    1101000150b.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
We've been doing this already w/ syringes and such. That's a big reason I want to try these, to pit them against the ones I make.

I was speaking of the battery housing being clear. Though, I would assume from what I've read the larger diameter cartomizer tube that you typically get when using a syringe tube would yield better results. My main beef with the ce2's was the constant refilling when I assumed it was empty, and how much to fill it with.

On another note, did the UPS man get there REALLY late, or have you gone with the "pre-order" type status of the clear ce2's? Shows them available for purchase as of now.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
GREAT NEWS
==============

We now have the FLüXomizer™ CLEAR CE2 Cartomizers IN HAND and everything is shipping! All ORDERING is once again OPEN. :)

We apologize for the shipping snafu and its all CLEAR! You are now free to order!

Everyone that ordered today will ship by 9am and everyone else will be expedited throughout the day so you can get these ASAP.

Remember the sitewide discount and the very very special pricing we have on all of the FLuXomizer™ Cartomizers and also check out the Grand Opening specials available by clicking the appropriate link in the left hand column.

Thanks!
Danno
GotVapes.com

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
LOL- no worries- everythign is back to NORMAL (yay!), we have several thousand of these and even with the big orders that are coming in, we made sure we will have plenty.

Danno
GotVapes.com

THE CLEAROMIZERS ARE BACK UP FOR SALE ON THE SITE! HURRY!! I got my order in - yay!!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
YES! They are in - look again! Tell me if you already ordered and if you did I can add another for free and if you want more let me know and it would be just the regular 79 cent price.

Danno
GotVapes.com

Got em, and some juices, but no rubber tips *so sad*
Liking the celctic tote! But won't fit anything bigger than an ego, again *so sad*
But got my cartos! Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread