GotVapes.com GRAND OPENING! NOW!! FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers Have Arrived - Incredible Pricing for ECF Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Oh btw, the GotVapes LeatherTotes will fit the 650/900/1300 eGo/Riva/VGO/FluGO style batteries and totes are beign made for all of the popular batteries and mods from the Silver Bullet to Provari to box mods. Every week or we will update the site with this information...

We will update the product descriptions with exact dimensions within the next day or so.

Danno
GotVapes.com

Got em, and some juices, but no rubber tips *so sad*
Liking the celctic tote! But won't fit anything bigger than an ego, again *so sad*
But got my cartos! Hehe

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Oh btw, the GotVapes LeatherTotes will fit the 650/900/1300 eGo/Riva/VGO/FluGO style batteries and totes are beign made for all of the popular batteries and mods from the Silver Bullet to Provari to box mods. Every week or we will update the site with this information...

We will update the product descriptions with exact dimensions within the next day or so.

Danno
GotVapes.com

So you'll send out emails too? I would like one that will fit a GLV.

stressedOUT

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Jersey Shore, new jersey
yep...ordered already. If possible add 10 pease! (i lose them alot) My order # is 1023032-5aY022
Ive looked a thousand times and it always said sold out! Now theres 60! WOO HOO!!!!!!

YES! They are in - look again! Tell me if you already ordered and if you did I can add another for free and if you want more let me know and it would be just the regular 79 cent price.

Danno
GotVapes.com

stressedOUT

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Jersey Shore, new jersey
YES!!! Gotta get the celctic one for my provari, that i havent recieved yetbut patiently awaiting its arrival! haha...yea right! Patience is one thing i do not have! But will also need one for the glv and buzz! OOOOOOHHHHH so excited!!!!

Danno
GotVapes.com

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Got my order in....I can't wait to try these. I want to compare them to the ones that I've modded. I also bought a couple of packs from Volcano so it will be interesting to see if there is any differences in them.

Do your totes have holes in them so that you don't have to remove the ecig from the holder? Another vendor has ones that have the trigger hole in them so you don't have to remove it. I can understand it if the bigger mod ones you will soon be carrying don't since the buttons are different per device. I bought my friend a kit and would love to get her one of these for her new eGo.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hello,

The reason we chose not to go with the 2.4 to 2.6 was because there was a higher chance that they would end up on the low end of 2.4 and 2.5 While we will carry it if its asked for, we tried to stay with the ohm ratings that seemed to work better with the voltage ranges that most ecigs come in. With the populairty of variable device though, that mindset has changed, so if its requested then by all means we will stock it!

And thank you for asking about it.

Danno
GotVapes.com

Are these clearomizers gonna be offered in 2.4 ohms?I noticed COV will have them in 2.4 .The only other two places I see them at are Gotvapes and Volcano but they start at 2.6 ohms.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi :)

If you didn't choose an ohm rating it will default to 2.6-2.8 and to be honest with that battery that will be OK, maybe a little warmer than 2.8-3.0 but fine especially with the new mouthpieces.

thanks!
Danno
GotVapes.com

oh no what ohm do I get? I have a VGO 900 - 900mah

got my order in :) for both the 510 and 808 - so excited.

30 days tobacco free today - I will never break even.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks alot!

No for now they don't have access holes in them but not a bad suggestion, we'll look into it. I will say these are VERY sturdy and I'd say they will last forever but yeah :)...

Danno
GotVapes.com

Got my order in....I can't wait to try these. I want to compare them to the ones that I've modded. I also bought a couple of packs from Volcano so it will be interesting to see if there is any differences in them.

Do your totes have holes in them so that you don't have to remove the ecig from the holder? Another vendor has ones that have the trigger hole in them so you don't have to remove it. I can understand it if the bigger mod ones you will soon be carrying don't since the buttons are different per device. I bought my friend a kit and would love to get her one of these for her new eGo.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
hey dspin...yes, plenty are in stock but we did get quite a few orders when it went live at around 11pm last night.

All orders with equipment should be shipping today :)

Danno
GotVapes.com

Just checked your site again and saw they were in. Just ordered some to try. Thanks again

Ordered 25 in various voltages/colors. What is this thing about $.79/.99 drip tips or something? I missed that.

So, these sound good for VV and I am excited to try them out. I don't know how well these would work for me for my kr8 or 3.7/6V mod. On kr8, I'm used to what is labeled 2 Ohm cartos, so I was worried the lowest resistance would be too cool. Then at 6V, an average 3.1 Ohms is going to kick out ~11.6W @6V which sounds too strong. I might buy kr8 still if you get the lower res. and blue.

What's the best way to test that on these you think? Fill with plain PG enough to get it a little wet then recycle the liquid through each and just make sure they vape? Can you empty these things easily? I've not messed with CE2 yet.

I have gotten screwed with things that don't work a lot so far... At least half of the Boge LR 808 cartos I ordered from LiteCig didn't work at all or lasted roughly a day. I got 1 pack replaced free but I still don't think I got what I paid for that wasn't DOA. 4 out of 5 of my HV 306 atties from Ikenvape were manufactured differently than the other, so they wouldn't fit my P18, then the one died after like 2 days of use. Hopefully I start having better luck.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
With the FLüXomizer™ C-E2 Cartomizers the ohm ratings won't produce the same results oyu may have been used to with other products. We've found the 2.8-3.0 works well for 3.7 or 3.2v regulated (liek an eGo style) and if you want it a little warmer you can go 2.6-2.8

Yes! We do have extra mouthpieces but you get one in each box. Its not a drip tip but sort of a fluted rubber tip...

Danno
GotVapes.com

Ordered 25 in various voltages/colors. What is this thing about $.79/.99 drip tips or something? I missed that.

So, these sound good for VV and I am excited to try them out. I don't know how well these would work for me for my kr8 or 3.7/6V mod. On kr8, I'm used to what is labeled 2 Ohm cartos, so I was worried the lowest resistance would be too cool. Then at 6V, an average 3.1 Ohms is going to kick out ~11.6W @6V which sounds too strong. I might buy kr8 still if you get the lower res. and blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread