GotVapes.com GRAND OPENING! NOW!! FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers Have Arrived - Incredible Pricing for ECF Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The C-E2s have actually been extremely reliable across the board. I personally have not had one go 'bad' other than the fact that I accidentally pulled the coil out. They seem to be very very hardy and its one of the reasons thet have been one of the faves of modders.

The DOA warranty has more to do with atomizers that might come DOA but that isn't happening much either.

Keep in mind we want to provide great service so if there are any issues we will always try to work with you.

Danno
GotVapes.com

What's the best way to test that on these you think? Fill with plain PG enough to get it a little wet then recycle the liquid through each and just make sure they vape? Can you empty these things easily? I've not messed with CE2 yet.

I have gotten screwed with things that don't work a lot so far... At least half of the Boge LR 808 cartos I ordered from LiteCig didn't work at all or lasted roughly a day. I got 1 pack replaced free but I still don't think I got what I paid for that wasn't DOA. 4 out of 5 of my HV 306 atties from Ikenvape were manufactured differently than the other, so they wouldn't fit my P18, then the one died after like 2 days of use. Hopefully I start having better luck.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Just placed my order and had some CC payment issues on their website. I'm here to let everyone know that Daniel (Gotvapes) has outstanding customer service! I called them to find out what the problem was and after a brief conversation with Daniel, he called me back in less than 5 minutes and helped me place my order over the phone. Now if THAT isn't great customer service I don't know what is.

Thanks Daniel ! Looking forward to receiving your products.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
The C-E2s have actually been extremely reliable across the board. I personally have not had one go 'bad' other than the fact that I accidentally pulled the coil out. They seem to be very very hardy and its one of the reasons thet have been one of the faves of modders.

The DOA warranty has more to do with atomizers that might come DOA but that isn't happening much either.

Keep in mind we want to provide great service so if there are any issues we will always try to work with you.

Danno
GotVapes.com

i was more concerned with the 24hr warranty on batteries than anything else.

btw i don't believe the first class option is working properly. my small first order for less than 30 bucks showed first class postage at close to $9.00

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thank You!

Danno
GotVapes.com

Just placed my order and had some CC payment issues on their website. I'm here to let everyone know that Daniel (Gotvapes) has outstanding customer service! I called them to find out what the problem was and after a brief conversation with Daniel, he called me back in less than 5 minutes and helped me place my order over the phone. Now if THAT isn't great customer service I don't know what is.

Thanks Daniel ! Looking forward to receiving your products.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I think I typo'd in the mouthpiece weight :) Thanks so much! Now corrected...

Danno
GotVapes.com

i was more concerned with the 24hr warranty on batteries than anything else.

btw i don't believe the first class option is working properly. my small first order for less than 30 bucks showed first class postage at close to $9.00

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Can you PM me your name that the order is placed under? Then I can give you a free shipper coupon and then you can place whatever extra you needed and we'll combine it :)

thanks!
Danno
GotVapes.com

i also put in a order, cant wait to get them to try. they sound and look great. how long from time of order do they ship out. does anyone know. i tried to call wanted to add something on my order but no answer, oh well next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread