gotvapes.com not following throigh with orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armon

Feb 8, 2011
indiana
I ordered some fluxomizers from GotVapes.com. when I received them all but one was completely broken. And I mean broken as if someone had taken a hammer to them. There wasn't any damage to the packaging so it obviously happened before shipping. I contacted them and they told me they would send me a replacement order within a week. Its been almost three weeks and not only have the not sent anything, but they are ignoring my inquiries. Has anyone else had these problems with them?

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I ordered some fluxomizers from GotVapes.com. when I received them all but one was completely broken. And I mean broken as if someone had taken a hammer to them. There wasn't any damage to the packaging so it obviously happened before shipping. I contacted them and they told me they would send me a replacement order within a week. Its been almost three weeks and not only have the not sent anything, but they are ignoring my inquiries. Has anyone else had these problems with them?

my reply is below

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
actually i handled you and so did daniel, we dont have the replacements in do to waiting on shipping, I do remember telling you that once they arrive I will have them sent out to you. I didnt even ask you to return the cartomizers to verify your claim and I remember telling you not to worry and you will be handled. I cant send you something I dont have but if you do not want to wait for the cartomizers I can send you a different product to solve your issue or once the cartomizers arrive i can send you out the pack. I do remember you just spoke to daniel 2 days ago and he told you we would send you out the cartomizers once they arrived. Let us know how you woud like us to handle this.

Armon

Feb 8, 2011
indiana
Well, I belie it was about a week ago that I spoke to him, but that's not really worth arguing about.
I understand that you can't send a product you don't have. But when I fest contacted you about it (on the 8th) you told me they would arrive and then be sent out on the 16th. I don't really have an issue with the delay as I know you have to wait for your product to come in, my only real issue is that I've been finding it hard to find out what's happening, or to get in touch with you.

Anyway. Since this is my first experience with GotVapes, im hoping (and somewhat expecting) this to be a bit of a fluke. And for future experiences to be better. Since most people I've spoken with have only had good experiences

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
HI Armon...not sure if my last email to you a couple of days ago got sent to a spam folder but I mentioned that we don't have them in stock but as soon as they did we would send you out some replacements. We'll get you all wrapped ups!

(in that email I also asked if you would do us a favor, if you see them in stock and we haven't sent them please remind us as things of this nature are difficult to track)

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Well, I belie it was about a week ago that I spoke to him, but that's not really worth arguing about.
I understand that you can't send a product you don't have. But when I fest contacted you about it (on the 8th) you told me they would arrive and then be sent out on the 16th. I don't really have an issue with the delay as I know you have to wait for your product to come in, my only real issue is that I've been finding it hard to find out what's happening, or to get in touch with you.

Anyway. Since this is my first experience with GotVapes, im hoping (and somewhat expecting) this to be a bit of a fluke. And for future experiences to be better. Since most people I've spoken with have only had good experiences

Thats fine and we will take care of you once they arrive, when you called me I wasnt at the warehous and did not realize they all sold out and put you down for 1 pack, you do have my number and can contact me at anytime if you have further issue.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania

I must chime in as a customer to say that, from ALL my orders that Chris and Daniel have sent out there has never been a issue and of course with any company flukes do happen when things come from the manufacturer to the company and with that many sales I know Chris wouldn't have a life if he checked each individual box. Both Chris and Daniel take great pride in their products AND in making sure their customers are happy . I think its great that Chris will send out replacement and or a different product to help tide things over even without requesting first order back. Their Customer Relations always astonishes me.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Armon~ Those fluxomizers seem like they are always out of stock. I think I just get lucky when I check their site and come across ANY color (but black) in stock. I've never had a problem with any of my orders from gotvapes, & i'm glad that dannoman has got you taken care of when he gets his next stock in.

Armon

Feb 8, 2011
indiana
I feel I should add this.

Although I've thusfar had some frustrations regarding my experience with GotVapes, the one fluxomizer in my package that was intact worked So wonderfully. And the GotVapes crew has assured me they will take steps beyond what most companies would do to make things right. Assuming everything goes through as planned I'll be very happy with them.

The main reason I made my original post was to find out if my experience was the norm, or a fluke. Wasn't ment to make any claims of wrong doing or toss around negativity. It was pointed out to me that things may have seamed that way.

Anyway. Here's hoping everything works out.

(By the way. There's nothing in my inbox or spam folder from you since my order receipt. I'll send an email shortly to make sure you have the right address)

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'd say it's a fluke, and rare experience.
Heck, one company (not naming names here) sent me someone elses order completely!!!!! I kindly called them, they promptly thanked me, and told me to keep that order, and that mine would be sent out the same day "with a little something extra". My order was shipped the same day, but nothing extra included.

yeah, flukes can happen with any company. GotVapes is really on top of their game though!

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
I'd say it's a fluke, and rare experience.
Heck, one company (not naming names here) sent me someone elses order completely!!!!! I kindly called them, they promptly thanked me, and told me to keep that order, and that mine would be sent out the same day "with a little something extra". My order was shipped the same day, but nothing extra included.

yeah, flukes can happen with any company. GotVapes is really on top of their game though!

Better than one of my "remain nameless" orders. orsered 510 attys, got 901s. emailed them, they said they don't take emails I needed a ticket. got a ticket, still no response! anyone need 901s, trade for 510s?

Storm0075

Jan 9, 2011
Eljton, MD
I just wanted to say that I had a small problem with an order. I was short an item. It was not a big deal and I told them that I was more than willing to wait until I placed another order to have them shipped to me. It was shipped out same day with extra. These guys are great when it comes to customer service (not only for quick fixes but answering questions and just being there for their customers). Because of the way that they handled my order they made a customer for life. Right now I am patiently waiting like everyone else is for stock to reorder from them.

Armon

Feb 8, 2011
indiana
About a month ago I ordered some fluxomizers from GotVapes. When I got them 4 of the 5 were smashed. Like hit with a hammer. I contacted them, and although it took a while because they were out of stock, the eventually sent me a replacement order. They also added a pack of smart carts, a filler bottle, blunt syringe tip, drip tip, 510 to 808 adapter and an attomizer. I have to say, considering I was a bit of a pain in the .... to them, they really came through.

These fluxomizers are awesome. And the smart carts are pretty great too. One of the fluxomizers has a cracked tube. But the inner parts are fine. Thanks GotVapes. You've got yourselves a return customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread