Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
LOLOL!

Aww...we won't at the immediate moment...but keep tuned for someother similar great deals soon :)

You can always try the KR808's?? We do have a few of those left.

Christian Bale......question your out of the 501 kits, are you going to get more in and still offer this deal<--wishful thinking LOL What about the display model 501 LOL sure you don't have one more of the 501 kicking about??

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
jen its no problem :)

Keep the thread handy we have alot of fun and deals planned for the thread...

Congratulations hazmatjack!!!!!!
That so didn't look like Anthony Hopkins. My husband and I were both just trying to figure out who it was.

(sorry for hijacking the thread earlier, I didn't mean to)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Today is a very special day for us proud Texans, native and those of us including me who have adopted the State as our own after living here for a bit.

175 years ago today The Battle of the Alamo commenced. This battle eventually led to the formation of Texas as an actual Nation with it own army, navy, postal service, etc., until Texas signed an actualy 'treaty'/agreement with the United States to be absorbed into the Union.

After Santa Ana defeated the 165 defender's of the Alamo with over 4000 of his own he proceeded over bayou way (present day Houston on the banks of the San Jacinto river - 260 or so odd miles directly east of San Antonio and the Alamo) where General Sam Houston awaited, drawing him in in his own Waterloo and ambushed and defeated Santa Ana's army in a matter of 23 minutes (correct me if I am wrong boys and girls on the exact time, this is all off the top of my head).

Houston was an admirer of the battle at Waterloo which defeated Napolean Bonaparte and is said to have used the Bonaparte defeat battlefield tactics in this battle which eventually led to a treaty giving Texas its Independence and made it its own Nation.

In celebration just a modest lil' ole sale here - we are reducing the price of the Disposable Tobacco and Menthol cigarettes we carried from $9.95 to $7.75 (well I couldn't make them $1.75 >.> )

This sale will end when the actual Battle of the Alamo ended - March 6th : )

flux_togo_prod_image.png

So when y'all wonder why Texans are a proud stock and they seem to be filled with so much bravado, this might clue you in : )

YeeHaw,
Danno

ps - these are super super super GREAT disposables, watch the video review on the product page.

(this is reposted from the main thread)

Joey S

ECF Veteran
They went awfully fast at that price but I think there are still a couple of KR808's (remember those are auto)...we do have 510 to 808 adapters you can use with that...

OK, you twisted my arm. Since there's only one left, I guess it's waiting for me to order it.

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Glad your keeping the sale going till March 6th, because this is the time of the month I look at my bank account and ponder. I was going to purchase one of the great deals on the sets you offered, only to realize just how low my account was, I'm glad it's a short month. I'm planning on trying the Fluxomiser XL's for my eGo, next month. As for your historical information, I would have to say I'm impressed, I'm an aspiring Archaeologist, (working towards my degree) history is my thing, you did mighty fine cowboy. I wrote this big post only to delete it because I resembled a teachers notes for a history lesson..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread