Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Ha...you do that too huh Bree...spend to much time dancin and not enough time cleanin!?!?!?! That is just to dang funny girl! The best is when someone shows up while your dancin your .... off. I'll start laughin but I'll keep on dancin. It's pretty much an open house policy here. All our friends know they are welcome anytime and they can just walk right in and make themselves at home, so I've had friends walk in on my dancin jam sessions a few times. I'm not good at coming up with contests...Krispers you are the "coordinator" get to "coordinatin" boy! LOL

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Ha...you do that too huh Bree...spend to much time dancin and not enough time cleanin!?!?!?! That is just to dang funny girl! The best is when someone shows up while your dancin your .... off. I'll start laughin but I'll keep on dancin. It's pretty much an open house policy here. All our friends know they are welcome anytime and they can just walk right in and make themselves at home, so I've had friends walk in on my dancin jam sessions a few times. I'm not good at coming up with contests...Krispers you are the "coordinator" get to "coordinatin" boy! LOL

Same here Bella, with the 'just walk in' policy....can't wait to have windows open so people down the street can hear my music! lol They *think* I've got the cleanest house in the neighborhood! hahahahahaha

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
LOL Bree! ya, we have speakers outside and in the summer we go out and play pool volly ball with the music going and just have a blast. We live out here in the country, our lil town has nothing in it, we have to drive about 15 minutes into town (Livingston) for anything, and even then we have Walmart, Lowes, CVS, McDonalds...things like those places, no malls or anything like that though, just another small town with a few things here and there. Which makes it hard when you want to get some BD syringes to mods things with, ugh! LOL. vape and Rock on!!! :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
HI Dark--we actually have more comign in--they are turnign out to be quite popular...the sale will no longer be on BUT we will have a new lower price for this : )

My thoughts exactly, it..................."Got Bummed" did any of the kr808's that were on sale come in? .

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
LOL--the peoples on ECF (the forum admins and mods) are the best and I mean the BEST...you don't see what happens behind the secenes all the time but take my word for it. They are very fair and will give us our opp when time comes for it : )

Coming down with the "SubForum Waiting List Two Thread Maximum Blues"...

ScottB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Goin' Mobile... eeh ooh, beep beep!
LOL--the peoples on ECF (the forum admins and mods) are the best and I mean the BEST...you don't see what happens behind the secenes all the time but take my word for it. They are very fair and will give us our opp when time comes for it : )

Hey Dan... my post was an attempt (apparently poor) at humor - aimed at the 'on-topic-police' and the subsequent dejected responders. I titled the malaise with a nod toward Dylan. When the subscribers tune in & see this, they'll be ...... all over again... but hey - Bad consistently throws out the teases... so it's all good.

Running Silent now... ping... ping... ping... ping... ping... ping...

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
oh i know! It was just an opp for me to genuinely express our thanks to the gang here at ECF...

Hey Dan... my post was an attempt (apparently poor) at humor - aimed at the 'on-topic-police' and the subsequent dejected responders. I titled the malaise with a nod toward Dylan. When the subscribers tune in & see this, they'll be ...... all over again... but hey - Bad consistently throws out the teases... so it's all good.

Running Silent now... ping... ping... ping... ping... ping... ping...

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dan, I'm going to have to complain, I never received my special Man Flesh, now I did give fair warning as to the consequences should this come about, so I make no apologies for the up coming events..Don't worry Dan the rustling of the bushes in front of your house is only the wind..:evil:

PS my thoughts of a special sale for Saint Patrick's Day (well a wee taste)Got Vapes has Got the Luck of the Irish for all it's customers on Saint Patrick's Day :vapor:

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
wait how yu know what's rustlin' front of my house?

>.> <.<

Dan, I'm going to have to complain, I never received my special Man Flesh, now I did give fair warning as to the consequences should this come about, so I make no apologies for the up coming events..Don't worry Dan the rustling of the bushes in front of your house is only the wind..:evil:

PS my thoughts of a special sale for Saint Patrick's Day (well a wee taste)Got Vapes has Got the Luck of the Irish for all it's customers on Saint Patrick's Day :vapor:

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I "Got ways" of knowing, did you forget about those Marines, those really big mean Marines.......PS you really shouldn't put your feet up on the furniture, and don't forget to take the trash out :evil:<evilgrin>

wait how yu know what's rustlin' front of my house?

>.> <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread